The Kashmir Solution | Complete Free Essay with Outline
- Introduction – Masla-e-Kashmir
- The Kashmir Struggle – A Peak in Past
- 1947 – 1965 and 1999
- Present Day Kashmir
- Ethnic Cleansing
- Use of Force and Political Machinations
- Historial Prospects and Indian Govt Diplomacy
- Slaughter of Muslims in Gujarat in 2002
- The carnage of Sikhs in 1984
- The Kashmir Solution – Pakistan Stance
- Focused, Bold and Urgent Action
- Pakistani Premier in a Strong Position
- Highlighting of Ideology of BJP/RSS
- Warn of False Flag Operations
- Actions against Internally Jihadist Elements
- Highlighting the Impacts of Nuclear Weapons
- Disseminate the Horrific Human Rights Abuses by India Against Through Social Media
- Demand Azadi for Kashmir
The phrase ‘Masla-e-Kashmir’ has become part of the Urdu lexicon (meaning, the most intractable issue) is indicative of how it affects every soul in the country. It thus entitles a non-expert like me to comment upon the Kashmir issue.
India-held Kashmir (IHK) has been such an emotive subject for Pakistan that there have been three desperate attempts to take it by force.
First in 1947, when a spontaneous attack by mostly non-state mujahids from erstwhile North-West Frontier Province and twice more by leaders who wanted to become immortal in the annals of Pakistani history.
In 1965, Gen Ayub Khan authorised the infiltration of Kashmir, which led to war. And then in 1999, Gen Musharraf carried out an infiltration operation in Kargil to cut off Indian supply lines to IHK.
This time, an Indian PM is aspiring to immortality in his country by swallowing Kashmir through Nazi tactics and changing its demographics through ethnic cleansing.
Aware of the internal ramifications and risk to India’s secular global image posed by his gamble in IHK, Modi is in a hurry to change the situation irreversibly on the ground and is willing to go to any extent in the use of force and political machinations.
The complete veil of secrecy over what is happening in Kashmir, to the extent of making fools of themselves by sending back from Srinagar a delegation of opposition parties led by Rahul Gandhi after inviting them, is very ominous.
During the slaughter of Muslims in Gujarat in 2002 and the Sikhs in 1984, the Indian government kept mum and did not respond to criticism, nor called off its thugs before the objective of exterminating the desired number of ‘miscreants’ was achieved. I suspect something of that sort is happening in Kashmir currently.
It is, therefore, imperative that Pakistan’s response has to be focused, bold and urgent. One can pick holes in the handling of internal affairs by Prime Minister Imran Khan, but in handling the world, whether it be to solve country’s economic crisis or project the Kashmir crisis, he has made us proud.
His journey from a super sportsman to a fiery and clean leader of the world’s fifth-most populous country is a story that resonates with most international leaders, especially in the West and the general public.
For the first time, Pakistan has a leader who is being noticed and paid attention to by the world. One hears of unprecedented anticipation among the international community and the Pakistani diaspora in the US and Canada over his upcoming address at the UN General Assembly in September.
SEE ALSO: Essayspedia – Complete Essays List from Qualified Writers
This combination of a desperate enemy in the form of Modi, who wants to ‘solve’ the Kashmir problem once for all, and a charismatic Pakistani leader in the form of Imran Khan is unique in the history of Indo-Pak animosity. It can be turned to Pakistan’s advantage if we play our cards well. Some of the practical things that should be prioritised, in my view, are as follows;
Firstly, the ideology of BJP/RSS as being akin to Hitler’s fascist ideology must continue to be highlighted at all forums, at a heightened pace and as state policy. Modi has to be equated with Hitler and India equated to a Nazi fascist country consistently, much like the Indians refer to Pakistan as a terrorist country at the drop of a hat.
Secondly, as a preemptive measure, the government should also continue to warn of a false flag operation by India through a Pulwama type incident, alongside taking high-profile steps internally against jihadist elements. The fact that any internal incident in India cannot be of help to Pakistan in the current situation, given IHK’s home-grown independence movement and the Indian government’s own provocative steps, needs to be emphasised.
Thirdly, the details of Pakistan’s nuclear weapons, both strategic and tactical, should be highlighted in the media to draw a picture of the Armageddon the world will face in the event of a nuclear clash.
The conscience of the world will only awaken when fear of a nuclear debacle is impressed upon it. Internet videos (to be managed) can effectively convey how a nuclear war in the subcontinent will have worldwide repercussions.
Fourthly, it is important to disseminate details of the horrific human rights abuses by India in IHK and generally against its minorities through social media. All state and non-state organisations in Pakistan should be given this task. There can be no better information blitz.
Lastly, it would be in the interest of the Kashmiris if they demand Azadi only, without visibly displaying their love for Pakistan, because it makes their movement look managed by Pakistan, which it is not, and provokes the Indian government and public to further dig their heels in.
This is a do-or-die moment for the Kashmir issue and taking the eye off the ball will be disastrous.
The writer is a former Civil Servant.
The essays included here are from numerous sources or authors (sources mentioned in each essay). The beliefs, viewpoints and opinions expressed in this Essay are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the beliefs, viewpoints and opinions of Essaypspedia/Tech Urdu. The most important question is ‘how to write an essay?’ The answer varies from person to person. Yet, the main purpose of Essaypspedia/Tech Urdu is to give you an idea of the essays. It is now up to you, being an aspirant of the competitive examinations, to edit/update/improve/add in it. You can also submit your essays at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Important Essays Worth Your Precious Time
- Targeting Terror Financing in Pakistan | Complete Essay with Outline
- Human Development – The Status of Pakistan | Complete Essay with Outline
- Mega Dams and Catastrophes – An In-Depth Analysis | Complete Essay with Outline
- A Critical Evaluation of Challenges faced by the Health Sector in Pakistan | Complete Essay with Outline
Essayspedia Top Essays
- The Challenges and Opportunities of UrbanizationSpread the love 3 3SharesThe Challenges and Opportunities of Urbanization | Complete Essay with Outline Essay Outline Introduction Statistical Overview Challenges of Urbanization Environmental Hazards Lack of Infrastructure Marginalization of Poor Opportunities of Urbanization Smart Cities Economic Growth Conclusion Towns and cities have become the preferred locations for living. At the start of the 1800s, only 2%
- Single National CurriculumSpread the love Single National Curriculum | Complete Essay with Outline Essay Outline Introduction English Language – The Polarisation English or a Local Language Supporters of Local Language Supporters of English The Language Ladder Mother Language of Language of Environment Urdu Language English Language Misconceived Language Ideas Hybrid Language System The Rote Culture Demolarization Struggle between
- The Status of Online Education in PakistanSpread the love The Status of Online Education in Pakistan | Complete Essay with Outline Essay Outline COVID-19 and Online Education The Challenges of Online Teaching The Opportunities of Online Teaching The Possibilities of Online Education Pushback Against Online Learning Conclusion The COVID-19 pandemic has forced many teachers to learn more about online teaching, learning and
- Universe – Natural Vs Unnatural | Complete Essay with OutlineSpread the love772341 1 88SharesUniverse – Natural Vs Unnatural Essay Outline An Introduction to Nature Naturalness and Scientists Higgs Boson – The Greatest Discovery in Physics A Double-Edged Sword Concepts of Natural and Unnatural Universes The Concepts of Physics Natural Universe is Knowable Unnatural Universe is Not Knowable The Thoughts of Scientists The Believers Views The Atheists
- Targeting Terror Financing in Pakistan | Complete Essay with OutlineSpread the love 2 2SharesTargeting Terror Financing in Pakistan Outline Introduction The Mode of Terror Financing The Status of Terror Financing Six Aspects of Terror Financing Financial Institution Density (FID) Undocumented Human Habitations Frequent Migration of People Income Inconsistency Lack of Proper Rules and Procedures Social Media and Internet Outreach Other Aspects An absence of a well-trained,
- Solved English Essays (For S.S.T General & S.S.T Science English Part)Spread the love 1 1ShareList of Essays appeared in Past Papers of (S.S.T General & S.S.T Science Papers) Life is Struggle Should We Abolish Examinations / Examinations Serve no Useful Purpose The Most Interesting Book I have Ever Read Knowledge is Power A Stich in Time Saves Nine The Fruits of Harbor are Sweeter than Gifts of
- Reading Culture | Complete Essay with OutlineSpread the love 1 1ShareReading Culture – The Case of Pakistan OUTLINE Introduction Minimum Time to Read Books Reading Habits – The Case of Pakistan Reading Vs. Memorizing Poor Literacy Skills Illustrated Books attract more Readers Rising Prices of Books How to Promote Reading Culture? Creating a Network of Libraries Hiring Qualified Librarians Writers and Illustrations of
- The True Potential of Economic Corridors | Complete EssaySpread the love Off the top of your head, what is the most ambitious project to have been carried out in Pakistan in decades? One that will multiply opportunities for people, fix our infrastructure problem and set us on the road to prosperity? If you’re like most Pakistanis, your answer is probably the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor
- Fighting Women Harassment | Complete Essay with OutlineSpread the love 1 1ShareFighting Women Harassment OUTLINE Introduction Protection of Women against Harassment at the Workplace Women Harassment – Easy to Allege, difficult to Prove How to Fight Hassament? Highlight Harassment Issues and Creating Awareness Strengthening the Law to Making it Effective Redefining Sexual Harassment Widening the Scope of Sexual Harassment Sensitization over the matter #MeeToo Gender Balance in
- Pollution – Impacts, Types, History and Control | Complete Essay with OutlineSpread the love 1 1SharePollution – Impacts, Types, History, and Control OUTLINE Introduction Impacts of Pollution Types of Pollution Air Pollution Water Pollution Soil Pollution Solid Waste Hazardous Waste Noise Pollution History of Pollution Controlling Pollution Pollution, contamination of the Earth’s environment with materials that interfere with human health, the quality of life, or the natural functioning of ecosystems (living organisms and
3 thoughts on “The Kashmir Solution | Complete Free Essay with Outline”
“This design is spectacular! You definitely know how to keep a reader entertained.
Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Fantastic job.”
Follow the link to get the Largest Collection of Download FREE Books/Notes for all Public Service Commission (PSC) Examinations including FPSC/KPSC/PPSC/BPSC/SPSC or CSS/PMS/PCS/IAS/Tehsildar, etc and other Competitive Examinations.
Follow the link to get a list of FREE ESSAYS for All Competitive Examinations (CSS/PCS/PMS/Tehsildar,etc) by Expert Writers:
Follow the link to get the Largest Collection of Download FREE Books/Reports/Thesis/Term Papers/Publications/Powerpoint Presentations/Estimates, etc on Forestry/Wildlife and other Environmental Sciences.
You can also submit your essays at email@example.com