213 12 7 3 5 2
WhatsApp rolled out an amazing new update on both Android and iOS devices for users – Lock Your WhatsApp Chats With Fingerprint which helps you secure your chats on WhatsApp.
This security featured update is for Android and iOS devices. So, here’s how you can secure your WhatsApp chats with the fingerprint lock to make sure nobody gets access to them.
Interested in more WhatsApp Tips & Tricks, here are WhatsApp – Best Tips & Tricks (2019)
Lock Your WhatsApp Chats With Touch ID (Face ID) On iOS
Before you unlock your WhatsApp chats on iOS, it’s important to make sure that your phone is running WhatsApp version 2.19.20. If you are not, then update your WhatsApp and then follow these steps:
- The first step is to go to the settings tab on WhatsApp on your iPhone and tap on privacy.
- Scroll down to screen lock and set the toggle on.
- Once you’ve set the toggle on, your touch ID on iPhone will get activated for WhatsApp. And in case you have a face ID, your face will unlock the WhatsApp chats.
Lock Your WhatsApp Chats With Fingerprint On iOS
To enable WhatsApp chat on Android, make sure your phone is running the WhatsApp version 2.19.221. If you are not, then update your WhatsApp and then follow these steps:
- The first, go to WhatsApp setting” on your Android smartphone.
- Then head to the account section and tap on privacy.
- Once you tap on privacy, scroll down to the last option i.e. fingerprint unlock.
- You then tap on the fingerprint lock, following which you will be asked to confirm whether you want to use your fingerprint sensor to lock/unlock WhatsApp with your registered finger on the sensor.
So, this was all about how you can secure your WhatsApp Chats, let us know what do you think of this update in comments below?
[VIDEO] Lock Your WhatsApp Chats With Fingerprint [Urdu/Hindi/English Captions]
213 12 7 3 5 2