Last Updated on
Zong 4G Wingle Vs Zong Bolt+
Zong 4G Wingle
Guys, I was tired of PTCL Wingle. It’s an extremely slow network and never-ending problems forced me to switch PTCL to something better (though I used Evo Wingle Device for many years). The main problems I faced were not limited to slow network only rather the main issue was that it has very limited data (25GB Max for one month at Rs. 1500/-) I was looking for more data as it was not sufficient for my usage. Besides, every time you wanted to recharge you need to call them and wait for hours (because of their non-stop futile ads). Once you get in contact you need to resubscribe every time you need to recharge etc. Well, the problems were never-ending.
So after much deliberation, I thought to try Zong 4G. Again the question was whether to buy the Zong 4G Wingle device or Zong 4G Cloud/ Bolt+ device.
I was told that the cloud device is better. It has good signal strength and with better speed blah blah. While I am a fan of Wingle devices (my personal preference). So I wanted to try both of these so that I could share my better experience with you.
So here we are going to see what Zong 4G Wingle device does. Its specs, speed test and area coverage etc. Finally, there is a comparison b/w the Wingle device vs the Cloud device.
[Video] Zong 4G Wingle Vs Zong Bolt + | Speed Test | Which One to Buy? [Urdu/Hindi/English Subtitles]
Zong 4G Bolt+
While here I’m talking about Zong 4G Bolt+ (The Cloud Device). I have discussed its main features and tested its speed as well. It should be kept in mind that the test/results carried out in this video does mean these are the same for everywhere. The fact is that these readings vary from place to place and should be considered accordingly.
[Video] Zong 4G Bolt + Speed Test. Should You Buy it? [Urdu/Hindi/English Subtitles]
Zong 4G Wingle OR Zong Bolt+ (Which one is Better?)
Honestly speaking, prior to deciding which one is faster or gives better signals I have made my mind to use the Wingle device. WHY? There are many reasons.
- Wingle Devices doesn’t need any charging. You can use them anytime you want. Just plug & play and enjoy the net. While on the other hand, the cloud device needs to be charged regularly. It is slow charging and lasts only for 5-6 hours maximum. I use the internet for more than 10 hours a day so it is really tough for me to charge that device (cloud) on a regular basis. So thumbs up for Wingle.
- The Cloud or Bolt+ has a battery. Initially, it gives you 5-6 hours backup but like other battery performance, its results are reduced. You get lesser backup on every other day. While no cases with the Wingle Device.
- Though you can carry the Cloud device anywhere which is good. Yet no limitation for the wingle device as well. You can plug it into any charging head anywhere. Also, you can plug it into your vehicle USB. Last but not the least you can plug it into any Power Bank which lasts much more than the Cloud device backup.
- Well, don’t consider this one. The initial cost of the Cloud device is Rs. 2500/- while the Wingle device costs Rs. 2000/- so another plus for Wingle.
- In my PTCL Wingle, I used to face a problem (especially when connected with Laptop) that once it heats up it stopped working. While still not facing any such problem with Zong 4G Wingle.
- So again it is a personal preference whether you go for the Wingle or Cloud but keep it in mind both offer the same speed (not 150 Mbps as Zong claims) yet both have the almost same speed (results are shown in above videos). Make sure to check the Coverage Map of your area prior to purchasing any of these devices.
Coverage Map of Zong 4G / 3G
While Zong made it easier to decide whether you buy any of its devices or not. Simply follow this link and check out whether it has Excellent/Good/Weak/Poor in your particular city or not. The list of cities is also given.