Here is How to Report a FAKE FACEBOOK PROFILE to FIA Cybercrime or Handle Social Harassments
Report a Fake Facebook Profile to FIA Cybercrime or Handle Social Harassments
Guys have you ever faced a situation where someone has made your fake Facebook/twitter/Instagram,etc account or ID? Have you ever been threatened on any Social Media plate form by someone who own pictures or videos of yours? Has any one blackmailed you or demanded money or something else online as he owns your pictures, videos or other personal information?
If you or any one you love is facing such a situation or want to prevent from such happening then keep watching the video as I have the best solution to tackle Cyber crimes in Pakistan.
The links are as under:
1. The FEDERAL INVESTIGATION AGENCY NATIONAL RESPONSE CENTRE FOR CYBER CRIME (FIA NR3C) Complaint form to Report a Crime: http://nr3c.gov.pk/creport.php
2. The News about the man who got arrested for 12 years and fined 0.3 million PKR: https://www.techjuice.pk/a-man-from-peshawar-gets-12-year-jail-sentence-for-harassing-women-on-social-site/?utm_source=notification&utm_medium=popup
- Video Disclaimer: 0:01
- Man Gets 12 Years Imprisonment for Harassing on Social Media: 1:01
- How to File Complain with FIA National Response Centre for Cybercrimes (nr3c)? 2:01
- What are Important Cybercrime Prevention Tips to Secure Smartphones? 3:39
- What are Important Cybercrime Prevention Tips to Secure Your Online Banking? 3:46
- What are Important Cybercrime Prevention Tips to Secure Your Facebook Accounts? 3:48
- What are Important Cybercrime Prevention Tips to Secure Your Wi-Fi? 3:50
- What are Important Cybercrime Prevention Tips to Secure Your Browsing? 3:52
- How to Report or Block a Fake Facebook Profile in Facebook? 4:03
SEE ALSO: 5,500 Cybercrime Complaints Registered with Federal Investigation Authority (FIA) in 2018
3 thoughts on “Here is How to Report a FAKE FACEBOOK PROFILE to FIA Cybercrime or Handle Social Harassments”
Hi, Can you help someone is using fake account to Share my Photo in Facebook?
The easiest way is to report it and if necessary report to cyber-crimes (or relevant to your country).
Have you or any one else you know faced such a situation? how did you handle it??