Last Updated on
Unfortunately, Facebook doesn’t warn you of being Block. Well, we have got a solution.🤝
When you’re blocked on Facebook by someone, Facebook, unfortunately, does not warn you of it. There is no straightforward way to know this also. Well, not to worry. Here, we’ll be telling you two simple and quick ways to know whether you’ve been blocked on Facebook by someone or not.
There are a few things to note when you think someone has blocked you on Facebook:
- You can no longer see their posts on your feed.
- You can’t find the friend via Facebook search.
- You can’t send direct messages via Facebook Messenger.
Follow these simple steps to know whether you have been blocked on Facebook by someone or not:
- If you haven’t seen posts from your friend in a while, head to the search bar and type in their name.
- Make sure to use the name that they use on Facebook, which might be a variation of their real name (initials, etc).
- If nothing pops up, odds are you are blocked. You can also check Messenger to see if they are on the list.
Before you doubt your friends of blocking you, it can be he has deactivated his account. The delete Facebook movement has been on the rise over the last couple of years due to many reasons most primarily due to privacy concerns, so it happens.
Here is how to know whether your friend has deactivated his account or not.
- One way to be absolutely certain is to head to a mutual friend’s page.
- Search their friend list by using the Friends box, which is located on the lower left on the website version or towards the top-centre if using the Facebook app.
- If you find the friend you suspect blocked you listed in the mutual friend’s page … you now know your suspicions were correct.
[Video Tutorial] How Do You Know if Someone Blocked You on Facebook? [Urdu/Hindi/English Subtitles]
What do you think will it help or not? Let’s know in comments below if you think of any other way. We’ll feature it here on Tech Urdu.