[420 Primogems] Hypostatic Symphony: Ternary of the Blazing Hearth
The new event Hypostatic Symphony: Dissonant Verse has begun! You may remember this event from version 1.2, where it’s considered a ‘hard’ event because all the Hypostases are tougher and more challenging to defeat. Will the rerun event be even more complex or toned down to an easier one, let’s find out!
1. Event Duration ➥ Event Duration: November 24, 10:00 AM – December 5, 03:59 AM (Server Time)
2. Eligibility ➥ Reach Adventure Rank 30 or above
3. Event Details ➥ During the event, there are a total of 4 stages in the Hypostatic Symphony: Dissonant Verse. Each stage will be unlocked every 2 days starting the first day of the event.
➥ Each stage will have two modes: Standard Scoring and Intense Scoring. You need to complete the standard mode first to unlock the intense mode.
➥ In the Standard Scoring, you will fight 4 levels of challenge to unlock Dissonance. Meanwhile, for the Intense Scoring, you can choose the difficulty from Normal, Hard, Fearless, or Extreme to fight against Cryo Hypostasis.
Hypostatic Symphony: Sonata of the Snowy Path | Genshin Impact
➥ There are two modes in this event, and the first one is Standard Scoring. Click the Challenge Details to enter the Standard Scoring mode. In this mode, you need to fight 4 levels of challenges in order with different enemies to unlock a total of 4 Dissonances (buffs).
➥ As you can see in the image above, each level has different Dissonance, and you can use those buffs when completing the respective stage. For example, you can use the following buffs in the respective level:
Level 1: Blazing Harmony
Level 2: Sustained Warmth
Level 3: Virtuosic Compulsion
Level 4: Manic Strike
➥ During the challenge, there is no timer so you can take your time defeating the enemies. But remember that the Dissonances have a usage limit. Once you complete a level, you will automatically be sent to the next level.
2. Intense Scoring
➥ Intense Scoring is the second mode of the event, and you can only access this after completing the Standard Scoring mode. Click the Challenge Details again, but this time, it will lead you to Intense Scoring mode.
➥ Before starting the challenge, you can choose one Dissonance out of four that you gained in the Standard Scoring before. You need to complete the Fearless difficulty to unlock the Extreme difficulty. But remember that Extreme does not give you any rewards, so it’s just a challenge to torture yourself. All the rewards can be claimed after you finish the Fearless difficulty.
➥ For each Hypostasis, they will have a new skill that was exclusive to this event. I will compile it here:
Hypostatic Symphony: Sonata of the Snowy Path (Cryo Hypostasis) | Genshin Impact
➥ When HP is low (approximately 5% HP), Daleth will enter restoration mode in an attempt to revive itself. During this move, there will be moving Ice Walls around the core.
➥ These walls will act as the outer shield for the core so if you use Charged Attack on the Frostfruits and launch it to the core, the Ice Wall that gets in the way will get destroyed, but it won’t break the inner shield (blue bar).
1. Don’t forget to use Heat Sources to reduce the accumulated Sheer Cold.
2. Use Charged Attack to redirect the falling Frostfruits back at the Hypostasis. However, you need to time your attacks. so it doesn’t hit the Ice Walls. Although the fruits will break the wall, it will waste your time.
3. Or you can use Pyro attacks to destroy the Ice Walls. In this case, a ranged character is better.
Hypostatic Symphony: Ternary of the Blazing Hearth (Pyro Hypostasis) | Genshin Impact
There are two moves that you need to be careful of with Pyro Hypostasis, one is not a new move but very dangerous. The first one is where it curls into a ball in the middle area and glows ominously. After a few seconds, it will explode, dealing massive Pyro damage. Unfortunately, not much can you do here unless bringing a healer or shielder to **** the damage.
For the new move, Pyro Hypostasis has Special Fire Seeds inside the domain that will continuously restore the Pyro shield (below the HP bar). Even worse is that you can’t completely destroy these seeds because, after a few seconds, they will regenerate back! So you should try to destroy these Seeds every time it’s possible.
1. Use Elemental Reactions (Hydro is the best) to extinguish the Fire Seeds and prevent the Pyro Hypostasis from regenerating its shield. Take advantage of Dissonance and choose which is the best for your team so you can defeat the enemy even faster.
Hypostatic Symphony: Scherzo of the Rippling Pool (Hydro Hypostasis) | Genshin Impact
Hydro Hypostasis has a relatively similar movement set to the open-world one. One new move, however, is that it can summon three Special Water Droplets. There are 3 types of water droplets, and each has a different effect.
- Dark Blue Water Droplet – Chases after you and explodes after you are near enough, dealing Hydro damage.
- Light Blue Water Droplet – Chases after you, each bounce will deal AoE Hydro damage if your character is near its hitbox.
- Aqua (With Halo on top) – Periodically generate a healing orb (the + icon) that travels slowly towards the Hypostasis or Water Droplet. If the healing orb reaches the boss, it will heal the boss for 10% of its Max HP.
1. Out of all Special Water Droplets, aim for the Light Blue Water Droplet first because it’s quite fast in chasing after you and each bounce damage is high unless you have a shield (which also gets shredded pretty fast).
2. If Aqua Water Droplet generates any healing orb, take advantage of it as it can heal your active character if you manage to intercept from reaching the Hydro Hypostasis or other Water Droplet.