Last Updated on
WordPress Complete Training (Video Tutorials)
Assalam o Aleikum and Hello everyone. I’m sure you’ve already seen a number of WordPress Video Series (both paid and free). The thing which makes this WordPress Complete Course distinguished is that first, it is absolutely free and available all the time, secondly, this is the most comprehensive and up-to-date video tutorial series (that is updated with the passage of time).
You see with the passage of time WordPress gets changed. The design, layout, customization, features, SEO, plugins, themes, etc everything changes from time to time and this course cover all these kinds of stuff.
Interested in Learning Blogger (BlogSpot) from Scratch to Advanced Levels? Here is the Complete Course (Video Tutorials in Hindi/Urdu)
Want to know about WordPress & Blogger SEO, here is the Most Comprehensive FREE Video Tutorials of the Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger.
Introduction to WordPress
WordPress is the content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL developed on May 27, 2003, by American blogger Matt Mullenweg and British blogger Mike Little. WordPress is used to create blogs and Web sites. It is also an open-source product, so users can modify it for their own purposes.
WordPress is most associated with blogging (its original purpose when first created) but has evolved to support other types of web content including more traditional mailing lists and forums, media galleries, membership sites, learning management systems (LMS) and online stores.
WordPress is used by more than 60 million websites, including 33.6% of the top 10 million websites as of 2019, WordPress is one of the most popular content management system (CMS) solutions in use.
Part 1 – Introduction to the Course and Course Outline
This is the first episode of the WordPress Complete Training. This video is basically the outline of this amazing and detailed Course that we’ll see in the next episodes.
WordPress Complete Training Video Series Course Outline
A brief layout of the topics we’ll be covering in this course are:
- Introduction to the Course
- WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Blogger.com
- Understanding Types of Hosting Shared | VPS
- Moving from Blogger to WordPress
- Installing WordPress on Live Host
- Installing WordPress on Local Host
- WordPress Dashboard | Plugins
- Gutenberg WordPress Editor
- Writing WordPress Posts | Categories | Tags
- Creating Essential WordPress Pages
- Creating WordPress Menus
- WordPress (Theme) Customizations
- Working of Widgets & Sidebars
- Important WordPress Plugins (Installation & Usage)
- WordPress SEO Setup | Rank Higher in Search Engines
- Creating an E-Commerce Website |Woo-Commerce
- Tips to Qualify WordPress Sites to Google AdSense
- Tips to Get More Views on WordPress Sites
- Amazon Affiliate Website
- Special WordPress Stuff
- Adding Google Maps
- Creating Slideshows
- Increase Maximum Upload File Size
- Creating a Contact Form
- Backing Up WP Sites
- Pointing from WordPress to Blogger
- Understanding Add-on Domains, Sub-Domains
- Understating Bandwidth, Inodes, FTP Accounts
- Understanding HTML, PHP, MySQL & CSS (Basics)
- Creating Sites on Wix.com, Divi, etc (Pros/Cons)
- and much more … For more updates of the course, check out the above outline/content section.
WordPress Complete Training | Part 1 – Introduction to the Course and Course Outline [Urdu/Hindi]
Part 2 – Blogger.com Vs WordPress.com Vs WordPress.org
In this part of the complete WordPress Course, we’ll discuss in very detail about the difference among Blogger.com Vs WordPress.com Vs WordPress.org. We’ll see their Pros & Cons and will discuss which one is suitable for you and which one gives more earnings.
For more details of Blogger.com Vs WordPress.com | Blogger.com Vs WordPress.org | WordPress.com Vs WordPress.org, please follow the link:
WordPress Complete Training | Part 2 – Blogger.com Vs WordPress.com Vs WordPress.org [Urdu/Hindi]
- [01:26] Ownership | Blogger Vs WordPress
- [02:51] Who should work on Blogger?
- [03:13] Control and Customization | Blogger Vs WordPress
- [04:17] Movability and Ranking | Blogger Vs WordPress
- [05:51] Which one is better for SEO Blogger or WordPress?
- [07:05] Which one is more Secure Blogger or WordPress?
- [08:17] Which one is better in providing Support Blogger or WordPress?
- [09:00] Which one gives more earning Blogger or WordPress?
- [11:02] Which one is quickly approved by AdSense Blogger or WordPress?
- [11:37] What is the future of Blogger and WordPress?
- [12:28] Which one to choose and why Blogger or WordPress?
- [14:02] Blogger.com Vs. WordPress.com
- [15:42] How much storage we get on Blogger.com Vs. WordPress.com?
- [16:36] How many images we can store/upload on Blogger.com Vs. WordPress.com?
- [17:15] Can we upload documents, PDFs, presentations, sheets, etc on Blogger.com Vs. WordPress.com?
- [17:57] What is Max file limit (uploading) on Blogger.com Vs. WordPress.com?
- [18:36] Is there a limit on Page Size on Blogger.com Vs. WordPress.com?
- [18:55] What is the Bandwith or Transfer Limit on Blogger.com Vs. WordPress.com?
- [19:50] Can we earn/monetize from Blogger.com Vs. WordPress.com (using AdSense, Media.net, or from Amazon, Ali-Express, etc Affiliation?)
- [22:46] What is the total number of themes for Blogger.com Vs. WordPress.com?
- [23:47] Can we install third-party themes and plugins on Blogger.com Vs. WordPress.com?
- [24:36] Can you integrate Blogger.com Vs. WordPress.com with Google Analytics?
- [25:16] Can we import content from other Blogging platforms Blogger.com Vs. WordPress.com?
- [26:18] Which one is more SEO (Google Search) friendly Blogger.com Vs. WordPress.com?
- [26:58] WordPress.org Vs. WordPress.com – Detailed Comparison
- [29:00] Which one to choose Blogger.com or WordPress.com or WordPress.org? Final Words
Part 3 – How to Choose the Best Hosting for WordPress Site?
Once you want to move from Blogger to WordPress (or directly to WordPress), you need a domain and a hosting. In this video, I’ll explain how you can select the best hosting company and the best hosting plan for your blog/website. For details of the video, please check Timestamps.
WordPress Complete Training | Part 3 – How to Choose the Best Hosting for WordPress [Urdu/Hindi]
- [02:58] How to Choose the Best Hosting Company in India & Pakistan?
- [03:34] Top Pakistani Hosting Provider Companies – Which one I use?
- [04:16] Tips to Select the Best Hosting Company
- [04:49] Domain & Hosting Prices in Pakistan
- [05:45] How to Buy a Domain?
- [06:37] Types of Hosting Plans
- [07:04] What is Shared Hosting?
- [08:26] What is Disk Space in Hosting?
- [09:13] What is meant by ‘Free Domain Registration’ in Hosting?
- [09:47] What is meant by Server Uptime in Hosting? Why it is important?
- [10:37] What is meant by ‘Free Website Builder’ in Hosting?
- [10:58] What is Bandwidth? How to select the best Bandwidth for your site?
- [12:32] If your site has 3000 visitors/day how much bandwidth per month you need?
- [13:02] If your site has 500 visitors/day, how much bandwidth per month you need?
- [14:27] What is ASP.Net, PHP and Email in Hosting?
- [18:17] Understanding Assigned Resources in Hosting Plans
- [18:49] Understanding Inodes in Hosting – their usage and importance. How many Inodes do you need?
- [22:06] What is meant by Allowed Domains in Hosting?
- [24:52] What is meant by Email Accounts in Hosting?
- [26:04] Important Tips to keep in mind while considering Disk Space in Hosting
- [27:51] What is meant by Business Packages in Hosting? Should you choose this plan?
- [29:12] Understanding SSL in Hosting – Important Points to keep in mind
- [31:03] Important points to note about Shared Hosting
- [33:34] Understanding VPS in Hosting – When should you choose this plan?
- [34:46] How we get unlimited resources (Inodes) in Hosting?
- [37:03] Which Hosting plan a beginner should select for his WordPress site?
- [38:00] Understanding Blogger (Google) free Hosting – Its Pros & Cons
Part 4 – WordPress Installation Process from Cpanel (Step-by-Step)
Alright, now you’ve understood that how you can choose the best hosting plan for your site (as explained in part-3).
Now, after purchasing the domain and hosting, it is time to set-up your WordPress site. The first step is the installation of a fresh WordPress site from the Cpanel provided you from your hosting provider.
WordPress Complete Training | Part 4 – WordPress Installation Process from Cpanel [Urdu/Hindi]
Watch the video for the complete installation process of WordPress (step-by-step).
Part 5 – Importing a Blogger Backup to WordPress Site
In this part of the course, we’ll talk about how you can move a Blogger backup/data to a WordPress site. For more details, check timestamps:
WordPress Complete Training | Part 5 – Importing a Blogger Backup to WordPress Site [Urdu/Hindi]
- [01:33] How to get Blogger Backup?
- [02:29] How to Import Blogger Backup to WordPress?
- [03:45] How to Import Posts, Comments, and Users from a Blogger Blog?
- [09:00] How to remove post_max_size or disabled php.ini error on Blogger Importing to WordPress?
- [09:36] First method to increase WordPress upload/import size (from Cpanel – php.ini)
- [11:44] Second method to increase WordPress upload/import size (from Cpanel – pho5.ini)
- [12:39] Third method to increase WordPress upload/import size (Tuxedo Big File Upload Plugin)
- [14:48] Fourth method to increase WordPress upload/import size (Blogger Importer Extended Plugin)
Part 6 – Installing a WordPress Site on Local Host
We’ve already discussed that you can install your WordPress site on hosting you bought. For that, you need to buy domain and hosting.
Well, if you want to practice WordPress and want a kind of demo account where you want to learn WordPress without buying domain/hosting, etc then you need to install WordPress on Local Host. For more details, check out Timestamps below.
Click here to download Bitnami for Windows/Mac/Linus Operating System.
WordPress Complete Training | Part 6 – Installing a WordPress Site on Local Host [Urdu/Hindi]
- [01:01] What is the difference b/w ‘Live Host’ and ‘Local Host’ in WordPress?
- [01:58] What is the importance of Local Host?
- [02:29] A practical example of Local Host (WordPress)
- [05:07] Using Bitnami WordPress (for Local Host)
- [05:41] How to Install Bitnami for Windows/Mac/Linux Operating systems?
- [08:33] How to access WordPress using Bitnami?
- [09:16] How to access the WordPress Dashboard on Local Host (Bitnami)?
Part 7 – WordPress Dashboard Overview
WordPress Complete Training | Part 7 – WordPress Dashboard Overview [Urdu/Hindi]
In this video, we’ll discuss dashboard, home, updates, posts, media, pages, comments, appearance, plugins, users, tools, and settings. This video is just the introduction. We’ll cover the details of each section in full detail in the upcoming videos of the course.
Part 8 – Gutenberg WordPress Editor Complete Guide and Tips
With the upgrade in WordPress 5.0 and above versions, WordPress brings a brand new Editor – The Gutenberg Editor (also known as Block Editor).
WordPress Complete Training | Part 8 – Gutenberg WordPress Editor Complete Guide [Urdu/Hindi]
This video is about the detailed review and usage of WordPress Gutenberg Editor and Plugin.
- [00:50] What is Gutenberg Editor?
- [01:30] Difference b/w Gutenberg Editor Vs. Classic Editor
- [02:47] Gutenberg WordPress Plugin Installation
- [03:38] How to disable Gutenberg Editor (enable Classic Editor)?
- [04:14] How to use Gutenberg Editor / Block Editor?
- [05:45] How to convert one type of block into another type?
- [07:00] Important blocks of Gutenberg Editor – Most Used Blocks, Inline Elements, Common Blocks, Formatting, Layout Elements, Widgets, Embeds, and Other External Plugin Blocks, etc.
- [09:43] How to add a cover photo using Gutenberg?
- [11:28] How to add headings in posts using Gutenberg?
- [12:18] How to add drop caps in paragraphs using Gutenberg?
- [12:48] How to properly add images using Gutenbergs?
- [14:17] How to add quotes in posts using Gutenberg?
- [14:25] How to add/edit custom HTML in posts using Gutenberg?
- [15:12] How to manage to embed in posts using Gutenberg?
- [15:18] How to add YouTube videos quickly in posts using Gutenberg?
- [16:43] How to add (lists) bullets/numberings using Gutenberg?
- [17:22] How to properly add photo gallery using Gutenberg blocks?
- [18:52] How to add tables in posts using Gutenberg editor?
- [19:59] How to add media (photos and text) side by side in posts?
- [20:58] How to add lastest posts in middle/end/tops of a post?
- [21:57] How to manage the Documents view/panel (on right side of WordPress post)?
- [23:50] How to get WordPress posts details (word counts/blocks/heading/paragraphs)?
Part 9 – Writing Professional SEO Friendly WordPress Posts
Writing SEO Friendly Posts for a WordPress site is super important. In Part 9 of Complete WordPress Course, we’ll be discussing in very detail how to write SEO Friendly Posts for your WordPress site.
Also, we’ll be using in detail the most important and popular WordPress SEO Plugin – the Yoast SEO WordPress Plugin.
Here is the link of the article on which I worked on: Forest Types of Khuzdar Article
The SEO Check List:
Here is the SEO Checklist you need to consider while writing your posts. You can use the same for Blogger/BlogSpot posts.
- Keyword Research (Choose Your Topic)
- Add Target Keyword in
- Title (60 characters)
- First Paragraph
- URL (75 characters)
- Image Alt
- Keyword Density (2-3%)
- Meta-Description (160 characters)
- Add Heading H1, H2, H3 …
- Number of Words (minimum 500 words)
- Keyword Proximity
- Inbound – Outbound links (at least add one of each)
- Add Media (Images, Videos, Documents, PDF, etc).
- Add Tages and include in Categories
- Other Factors
- Paragraph Length (maximum 300 words)
- Sentence Length (maximum 20 words)
- Use of Passive Voice (lesser the better)
WordPress Complete Training | Part 9 – Writing Professional WordPress Posts [Urdu/Hindi]
List of Websites / Tools stated in the video:
- Terms and Condition Generator: https://app.termsfeed.com/
- Disclaimer Generator: https://disclaimergenerator.net/
- Terms and Conditions: https://www.websitepolicies.com/
In this video, we’ll talk about these essential pages importance and how to create these pages.
- [4:10] Free Terms and Conditions Generator/Creator (WordPress/Blogger Sites)
- [16:42] Free Disclaimer Generator/Creator (WordPress/Blogger Sites)
- [17:40] Free Contact us Creator (WordPress/Blogger Sites)
Part 11 – Creating Menus, Sub-Menus, Mega-Menus
Menus play a vital role in the easy navigation of a site. In this part of the Complete WordPress Training, we’ll talk about how you can add Menus, Sub-Menus and Mega Menus in your WordPress sites.
WordPress Complete Training | Part 11 – Creating Menus, Sub-Menus, Mega-Menus [Urdu/Hindi]
Part 12 – WordPress Themes – Selection and Customization
In this video, I will talk about WordPress Themes. First, I’ve shown you how you can select the best free WordPress Themes and Best Free WordPress Plugins for your site. Secondly, I’ll discuss how to Customize your favourite themes.
ColorMag Theme Documentation here