What is Windtrace Event?
In Windtrace Event, Here, Players will be split into two sides — the Rebels, members of the ancient resistance, and a Hunter sent by the ancient aristocracy. During the event period, travelers can take part in a game of Windtrace at Gygax’s, and obtain Windtrace Coins.
Who can play Windtrace Event?
Requirement: Adventure Rank 20 or above. Also, Complete ”A Timeless Classic” event.
Windtrace Event Duration
2021/05/14 10:00:00 – 2021/05/24 03:59:59 (Server Time)
What are Windtrace Rewards?
Accumulate certain amounts of Windtrace Coins to claim rewards such as Primogems, Event Namecard “Celebration: Peekaboo!”, Character EXP Materials, Mora, and more.
Windtrace Namecard: ”Celebration: Peekaboo!” In addition to Primogems and other valuable items, players can also get the Windtrace Namecard: ”Celebration: Peekaboo!” Those tiny cats look adorable!
How to Play Windtrace Event?
- Here, players will be split into two sides — the Rebels, members of the ancient resistance, and a Hunter sent by the ancient aristocracy.
- Start the Game at Gygax by forming a co-op party. Talk to Gygax, who will introduce you to the Windtrace game and set up your party.
- There are two Parties: Hide (Rebel) and Seek (Hunter), so choose your party.
- If you play as Rebel, you must constantly move and hide to avoid the hunter.
- The longer a Rebel remains uncaught, the more Windtrace Coins obtained. So, try to remain on the field the longer you can.
- At the end of the time, if one or more Rebels are left (uncaught), victory goes to Rebels.
- Once you got caught, you can move around as an observer, till the time ends.
How to play Windtrace Event as Rebels?
How to play Windtrace Event as Hunter?
Windtrace Event – Contested Zones
When you participate in Windtrace, a Contested Zone, out of 5 different areas, will be randomly chosen from among the areas that have already been unlocked. Each zone provides a new challenge, helping you find and learn new ways to hide from other players!
Windtrace Event – Important things to note
Before participating in the game, you must first unlock all of the Statues of the Seven located in the corresponding event areas. If you have not unlocked the Statues of the Seven of the corresponding areas, you will only be able to play games in the event areas where you have already unlocked them. You can view the unlocked event areas in the Contested Zone preview.
On the first day of the event, the maximum number of Windtrace Coins you can carry is 1,200. This amount will increase by 600 for each of the 6 days after that, up to a maximum of 4,800 Windtrace Coins. Use the matching function to find randomized games and obtain Windtrace Coins.
When forming a custom Co-Op party to play this game or when your Windtrace Coins have reached the current maximum, you will not obtain any Windtrace Coins.
Players can either have custom matches with their friends in Co Op or play with random people. Keep in mind that only randomized matches with reward you with Windtrace Coins though.
A match will have one player as the Hunter and have the rest be Rebels. The Hunter wins if they capture all Rebels within the time limit. That being said, the Rebel team wins as long as they aren’t all caught!
During the event, your combat abilities will be replaced by Windward Arts depending on your role and which Windwart Art you equip. You can equip Windward Arts in the Windtrace event menu as well as the match lobby.
Windtrace Event – Funny Tips & Tricks
- Climbing on trees, windmills, etc. can save you most of the time.
- Using Mona’s special skill is most effective. You can hide underground and run around without being caught. Just keep an eye on your stamina.
- Using characters like Diona, Qiqi, etc are easy to hide (without hiding under boxes, etc).
- To get Windtrace Challenge Reward “Win the game once as a Rebel without using Disguise” you need to complete the game without hiding yourself under any object. It in infact a funny way to play. See this video for how to play it.
[Video Guide] Windtrace Event – The Quickest and Easiest Guide | Genshin Impact
[Video] ? The Most Funny Way to Play Windtrace Event | Genshin Impact
In this video, I will not hide myself to get Windtrace Challenge Reward “Win the game once as a Rebel without using Disguise“.
[Video] ? You will Never get caught if you Play Mona in Windtrace Event | Genshin Impact
Courtesy: Genshin Impact