The Easiest & Quickest Way to Verify Google AdSense Without Receiving Address Verification PIN
Why Google Sends a PIN Personal Identification Number (PIN) Code?
Working online on YouTube, Blogger/BlogSpot, WordPress, etc and connected with the Google Adsense (as Ads providing network). Since Google AdSense is one of the prominent and trusted ways to earn money from your blog, therefore, Google verifies your account by verifying the account holder’s address. Before sending money, Google sends a Personal Identification Number (PIN) code on your Address to verify your address and identity.
Google mails your PIN on a white postcard measuring 4.5 x 6 inch (11.4 x 15.2 cm). PIN is of four digits. You will then need to enter this PIN into your account (the pin Adsense sends).
When Google AdSense Sends the PIN Code?
When you create your Google AdSense account while being monetized by YouTube or after getting approval for publishing ads on your site or blog by Google AdSense, it starts showing ads on your blog.
Once your earning crosses $10, known as the verification threshold, Google sends Personal Identification Number (PIN) to your address to verify the address of account holder.
SEE ALSO: My First Blogger (Blogspot) Google Adsense Earning (with PROOF) – Remembering Old Times
When Google AdSense PIN Arrives?
PINs typically arrive within 2-4 weeks but may take longer depending on your location.
If somehow PIN does not reach your address, Google allows you to request for two more times. In total, you get three chances of Address verification.
In all the cases Google Address verification PIN remains the same. Be careful, if you enter the wrong PIN three times, your account will be suspended.
Also, remember that you have four months to submit your PIN after your first PIN is generated. If you fail to submit the PIN, Google will stop showing ads on your blog.
Problems with Receiving PIN
Well, if you haven’t received your PIN, you need to look into it that why your PIN has not arrived yet and how to request a new PIN.
Reasons for not Receiving Address Verification PIN
Now there are several reasons due to which you might not have received your PIN yet. These include:
Your Account is not on PIN Hold
You’ll only be required to verify your PIN after your account balance reaches the verification threshold. If you don’t see a hold displayed on your AdSense homepage, then it means that your account is not on PIN hold yet.
Your AdSense payments may be held for any of the following reasons:
- You haven’t submitted your tax information: Depending on the country of your payment address, Google may require you to provide certain tax information. Check the Payments > Settings page in your AdSense account for more details.
- You haven’t set up a form of payment: When your earnings reach the payment threshold, you can set up your form of payment. The form of payments includes Checks, Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), EFT via Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA), Wire Transfer, and Western Union Quick Cash.
- You haven’t verified your address: All publishers are mailed a PIN when their earnings reach the verification threshold. You must enter your PIN to verify your address before you can receive payments.
- You have a compliance hold on your account: AdSense payments team need you to provide certain information to confirm your identity before your payment can be made. Learn more about whether or not you have a compliance hold.
- You haven’t removed your self-hold: If you chose to pause your AdSense payments, you need to remove your self-hold to begin receiving them again. To do so:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- In the left navigation panel, click Payments.
- Click Manage settings.
- Next to “Payment schedule”, click the pencil icon.
- Enter the date when you’d like the payment hold to expire.
- As a different option, you can increase the payment threshold to a larger amount.
- Click Save.
- Your account is currently under review for compliance with AdSense Program policies: All accounts are monitored for policy compliance and invalid activity. At times, while your account is under investigation, your payments will be temporarily placed on hold. You do not need to contact AdSense about this hold; the hold will be automatically removed at the end of the investigation if your account is policy compliant and your traffic is valid.
Your PIN hasn’t been sent yet
You might have to wait for up to a week after your account balance reaches the verification threshold before your PIN is generated and mailed to you. By account balance, it means the ‘Balance‘ on the AdSense Home (after you log in to your account).
You haven’t waited for Four Weeks after your last PIN was generated
PINs often take up to four weeks to reach you by mail, though it may take longer depending on your location.
If you haven’t received your PIN after four weeks, you’ll need to request a replacement. To find out when you can request a replacement PIN, check the Account Information page in your AdSense account.
Your Payment Address is not valid
Take a moment to review your payment address, and make updates to your address if necessary.
If there’s an error in your address, or if you’ve moved to a new address, follow these instructions to change the payment address in your account.
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click Payments.
- In the “Settings” section, click Manage settings.
- In the “Payments profile” section, click next to Name and address.
- Update your payment address in the “Address” fields.
- Click Save.
After your address has been updated, you can request a duplicate PIN be sent to your updated address.
How to Request a Replacement PIN?
If you haven’t received your PIN, or it’s been lost, you can request a replacement PIN.
Prior requesting another PIN make sure it has enough time to reach you, you’ll need to wait four weeks after your last PIN was mailed.
Before requesting a replacement PIN, make sure your payment address is correct. Follow the above-given instructions if you make your mind to change your Address.
Follow the instruction if you want to request a replacement PIN:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- On your AdSense homepage, find the PIN verification card and click Verify. (You might need to click View more to reveal the card.)
- Click Resend PIN. Google AdSense will mail a new PIN to your payment address. If your original PIN arrives first, feel free to use it; the replacement PIN will be a duplicate of the original.
How to Verify Google AdSense Without Receiving Address Verification PIN?
I got into the same situation where I did not receive the PIN for my AdSense account even after the third attempt. To verify my Adsense account, I submitted my Computerized National Identify Card (CNIC) as my ID Proof that has my relevant address. My account verified in just 5-Minutes.
So, if you don’t receive your PIN even after three attempts (and updating/changing your Address), Google has provided an alternate option to Verify Google AdSense Without Receiving Address Verification PIN.
For this, you need to submit a proof of identity document that has your Payee Name and valid address that you have mentioned in the Google AdSense account.
What Documents I can Submit to Verify My Address?
The ID Proof document can be any of the following:
- Computerized National ID Card (CNIC) (for Pakistani Publishers)
- Aadhaar Card (For Indian Publishers)
- Telephone/Electricity, etc Bill (if it is on your name).
- Driving License
- Bank Statement, etc.
Steps to Verify Google AdSense Without Receiving Address Verification PIN
Follow these steps to verify your address:
Step – 1 Login with your Google AdSense Account
Step – 2 Once you haven’t received your PIN after three attempts, you’ll see a screen like the one below.
Step – 3 You will an option to see a form option (as shown in the above image). As you click on This Form you will get another form which you need to fill.
You need to enter your name (not your channels). The name MUST be same on your adsense verification document, on your Google AdSense Account and here in this form.
Your Gmail ID will be automatically added (since you’ve logged in from the said Gmail Account).
Finally, you need to enter your Publisher ID. You’ll find your Publisher ID in AdSense. Go to Setting > Account Information
Step – 4 Attach your Address Verification Documents like CNIC. In case the document is two-sided, take clear pictures of both the sides and attach one by one. When attached successfully, click Submit.
Once submitted successfully, you’ll receive a notification like this.
That’s it. In a few minutes, you will receive a mail on your Gmail similar to the image below that your address verification has been completed. YEAHHH!!
What to do if THIS FORM page is opened in AdSense Help Center?
All you need to do is to go to PIN Troubleshooter by following this link. You’ll be asked three questions and you have the option to answer in Yes or No. The questions asked are:
Question No 1 – Are your earnings greater than the verification threshold? (Yes/No)
Question No 2 – Have you received your PIN? (Yes/No)
Question No 3 – Have you already requested three replacement PINs? (Yes/No)
As a general idea, the answer to the first question is Yes. For the second question, the answer should be No. While Yes is the answer to the third question.
Once you provide answers, based on your account details (and from the account, you’re logged in and giving answers), AdSense will give you the details of your problem. All, you need to do is to follow the instruction and apply for the PIN after resolving those issues.
In this particular case, here, I haven’t reached the PIN verification threshold. So, first I need to get to that level and then try again.
[Video Tutorial] How to Verify Google ADSENSE Address without Receiving PIN (The Easiest Way) [Urdu/Hindi/English Captions]
[Video Tutorial] AdSense PIN Verification – What to do if THIS FORM page is opened in AdSense Help Center[Urdu/Hindi]
Seek Help from AdSense Community
Well, after reading all of this stuff and practically doing it, still facing problems then you can discuss your matters with Google AdSense Help Community by clicking here.
It is hoped that you have understood the procedure of how to How to Verify Google AdSense Without Receiving Address Verification PIN. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in comments below. Watch the Tutorial Video for more information ?