47 2 12 3 9 3
How to Use Quora to Get Views for WordPress & Blogger Posts and YouTube Videos?
What is Quora?
Quora is basically an American question and answer website where questions are asked, answered.
How to Create a Quora Profile?
To get good views on your blogs or videos, the first thing you need to do is to create a Quora profile which is really simple. But you need to add the following important data into your profile to appear it a professional blog.
- At the very top of your profile, mention your most significant achievement, mention a product/service you have on offer or state what you do. The higher ‘above the fold’ is more likely to get clicks.
- Throughout your biodata, embed links to where people can find out more about what you do and what you have achieved – such as on your websites.
- Your credentials will show at the top of your answers, so if you answer questions on a wide variety of topics, make sure you have a related credential to demonstrate your authority in that area (as shown earlier).
Use Quora to Get Views on Posts and Videos (and Earn)
You can use Quora to get views on your site posts and YouTube videos. Currently, I have more than 700K views and about 47K monthly views on Quora and the number is increasing day by day.
The thing is Quora can be a great source to get hundreds of thousands of views. Yet, it needs some basic principles to follow otherwise you will get your account banned or your post deleted.
All you need to do is that if you genuinely don’t know much about a topic focus your attention on one that is more relevant to you. It is easy to read someone else’s contribution and just reword what they have said, however, it is important that you contribute your unique insights and perspectives that will add value to the reader.
If you find yourself spending far too long researching an answer for a question, it is probably not in your area of expertise. Of course, some research is ok to make sure that the points you make are accurate and data-backed.
Remember, just like a post that needs SEO, Quora answers also look for the same. You need to add more than 300+ words in your answers. Add Heading, Sub-heading, short paragraphs, using bullet points and numbered lists, and all the things you need to keep in mind while writing any professional post. You can further draw the reader’s attention to important points by using bold and italics.
Make sure to check out The Best FREE Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger
So, your chance to hit the nail is if you have already written content, search Quora for the relevant question and write your answers. Remember adding your posts/sites links directly violates the Quora policy. So, be careful about doing this. Watch this video for more tips in this regards.
[VIDEO] How I Got 0.5 Million Views on QUORA? My Special Method to EARN from Quora [Urdu/Hindi/English Subs]
Watch this video to get the idea of how to use Quora and get Views (without getting your account banned or your post deleted).
How to Not Get Banned on Quora?
Remember, Quora hates it if a viewer leaves the Quora site and moves to somewhere else (which is absolutely due to the outbound links added in answers).
So the key to not get banned is very simple. Don’t insert a call to action (CTA) or external links in more than 1 in 5 answers (or 10 to make it more secure) that take a reader off-site – and if you are going to add one, than make it a link back to your profile or somewhere else on Quora rather than off-site.
Avoid adding direct links to other posts. You can add additional links as hyperlinks and read more kind of texts that make sense in the post.
Remember, once you got banned from Quora. There is no way you can get this ban removed (at least it is by the time I’m writing this post).
In November 2018, Quora ended support of user blogs and introduced a new feature called Spaces.
Spaces is the feature that allows people to curate collections and form communities around shared interests and tastes. Spaces can be used in a number of different ways like:
- A group of people can work together to curate the most interesting answers and links about a particular area of interest.
- An individual can use spaces to organize their own writing into different sections
- A community of people can create a space to have shared conversations with each other.
Space is a Quora page which has its own administrators, moderators, contributors, and followers.
- Administrators have absolute control of the space. Moderators can add or delete and approve or decline content and submissions to space. Contributors can add content such as posts, external website links, or Quora questions and answers.
- Once space has acquired a certain number of followers (2000 as of August 2019), Quora allows space’s administrator to add a custom URL, beginning with “q/”.
[VIDEO] Quora Spaces – Creating Spaces and Getting Views for Blogger/WordPress & YouTube Videos [Urdu/Hindi]
Quora Spaces is a new feature that allows people to curate collections and form communities around shared interests and tastes.
In this video, we’ll talk about Quora Spaces in detail. See Timestamps for more details:
- [00:57] I got 700K Views from Quora (Proof)
- [01:46] What is Quora Spaces?
- [02:58] How to make Spaces on Quora?
- [03:58] Why I can’t see the Create Space Option in Quora?
- [04:26] How to Setup a Quora Space (in detail)?
- [07:34] How to Add Moderators, Contributors, etc in Quora Spaces?
- [11:19] How to Add WordPress/YouTube/Blogger Posts in Quora Spaces?
- [11:56] What are the Advantages of Posting in Quora Spaces?
Earning Money by Quora Spaces
If you’re using Quora for some time, then there is a piece of great news for you. Quora has started a new beta program that lets Space Owners share in ad revenue generated as a result of visits to their Spaces. So, If you are a Space Owner, you will see a new “Earnings” tab on your Space where you can learn more.
Spaces Earning Countries
Currently, residents in the following countries are eligible to participate in the Spaces Earnings Beta Program:
- United Kingdom
- United States
As per Quora, soon other countries will be included in the Quora Spaces Earnings program.
Quora Spaces Earnings Policy
Your particular space needs to follow Quora Spaces Polices, these are given as:
- Spaces should not contain content that enables dishonest or illegal behaviour, endangers other people, or is inappropriate for the Quora community.
- Spaces should not be solely focused on promoting a product or service with the intent to earn a profit.
- Spaces should have clear and appropriate icons and cover photos. Icons and cover photos should not be sexual, graphic, violent, sensational, or controversial.
- Spaces should have informative and helpful names, descriptions, and details.
- Spaces with non-English content are OK as long as the content makes sense in the context of the Space.
- The Space name, description, details, and content should all make sense together and be related to each other.
- Any detected view or click fraud on Space content or ads in Spaces is grounds for immediate removal from the Space Earnings Beta Program.
[Video] Earning Money from QUORA SPACES [Hindi/Urdu]
⏪ Quora 2019 – REWIND 🎖⏪
Well, this is my 2019 Quora Review. How many Views I got; how many questions I answered; how I help others in their questions and much more 🙂
😃 Why it is the Best Time to start using QUORA [Hindi/Urdu]
Did you know that Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
So, the best alternative to Yahoo Answers is Quora. Quora is basically an American question and answer website where questions are asked, answered. You can use Quora to get views on your site posts and YouTube videos. Currently, I have around 1million views and about 47K monthly views on Quora and the number is increasing day by day.
Getting Views on Quora – The Conclusion
So this is what I use to answer the questions on Quora and get tons of views on my sites/videos. I write answers of almost 5 Question in a week and try to remain consistent. Remember, Quora puts its frequent contributors on a special list and avoids small mistakes. So consistency is key to get the momentum going.
Of course, you don’t need to write that many. But strive for progress, not perfection. If you write 2 answers per week, that is better than nothing.
So, let me what do you think of Quora. Have you got any of your account banned or your questions deleted? Remember, if a question gets warning for policy violations there is an option for Appeal which you should never miss. While appealing, write your due reasons for not getting your answer deleted and in most of the cases, Quora reinstates answers.
My Self on Quora: https://www.quora.com/profile/Naeem-Javid-Muhammad-Hassani
47 2 12 3 9 3