1.2K 2 3 4 4 1
I am sure Everyone has got his/her Salary Slip in June. I have asked a number of Govt: Employees and got the POSITIVE response.
Haven’t received your March, April and May Payslip?
If you were getting your monthly employee’s salary slip regularly and for the past two or three months, you are not getting your Payslips then do these two things.
- Check your Promotions Tab in (new) Gmail upgrade. This month I did not receive my Salary Slip. I was usually getting it in the Primary Tab. Since there is always the bulk of messages in Social and Promotions so we don’t check these out. As you can see the photo below that I have marked Employees Services as important, still, it is appearing in the Promotions Tab.
- Also, check out your Spam Folders. Google is now sending emails those are not marked as important or starred. So make sure to check out your Spam Folders.
Still face any problems feel free to ask in comments below.
Assalam-0-Alaikum and Welcome to Tech Urdu! Guys I’ve already made a video of How to register on PIFRA and get your Employees Salary Slip on your Email. I’ve received a number of question regarding wrong Gmail problem on PIFRA like how to unsubscribe? How to change ID? How to remove an old ID? How to recover Password? etc and other such questions.
In this video, I’ve tried to solve these problems and showed a different way to contact PIFRA and solve your wrong or forgotten email id problem. Still, if you face any problems please let me know.
- How to Get Monthly Employees Salary Slip? 0:05
- What is PIFRA Phone Number? 1:44
- What is PIFRA Postal Address? 2:12
- Which Email ID is used to Unsubscribe on PIFRA? 2:33
- How to Send Email on PIFRA to Unsubscribe? 2:39
- PIFRA Unsubscribe – Conclusion: 4:10
Well, well, well, I got a lot of questions regarding PIFRA Monthly Salary Slip. Though I have already uploaded 02 Videos on the topic yet it seems a lot of problems are being faced by you guys.
Though I replied to Each and Every Comment, still it seems a lot needs to be explained. So here you are a third Video Based on your Questions and Problems.
In this Video I have featured those questions (though I got a lot) those are most important and link to other questions on the same subject.
Still, face any problems please let me know in comments below. I’ll try my best to cover these in another video (if needed).
Disclaimer: These videos are not being uploaded from PIFRA Official Forum. The purpose of these series of videos is only for Educational and Learning purposes.
Please Like, Share and if you want more such interesting and informative videos then Subscribe to Tech Urdu.
1.2K 2 3 4 4 1