HOW TO ROOT ANY NOTE 5 MOBILE? 100% GUARANTEED WITH MAGISK
Assalam-0-Alekum and Welcome to Tech Urdu! Guys if you want to know how to root android device then this is the best way. In this method, I am going to show you how to root your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 mobile using magisk. This method involves some steps that you can see the video step by step rooting method. For any queries feel free to ask:
Scroll Down for Detailed Video of How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Mobile.
Steps to Root Note 5 (with Android Nougat 7.0)
1. Settings – About device – Model No (Do note it).
2. Build No – Developer Mode – OEM Unlock
POWER OFF PHONE
1. Volume Down + Home + Power
2. Warning Screen
3. Volume Up
4. Connect your Phone to Computer with Cable
5. We need 5 files to download in PC (http://galaxynote5root.com/) – Tools
a. Download Odin
b. Download Samsung USB Driver
c. Root Tools – Download Magisk
d. Samsung Antiroot
e. Twarp – Download your model Twarp
6. Unzip Odin – extract – Open
7. Samsung USB Drivers install it. (if you don’t see the code on Odin then try different cable; different port).
8. AP (on Odin) – Choose Twarp file – Open it
9. ***** Start Odin (as soon as screen goes off – Press Volume Up + Home + Power *****
10. Teamwin screen – slide it or unlock it.
11. Go to computer
a. Copy Magisk and Samsung Antiroot from download and paste in your phone memory
—– NOW YOU CAN DISCONNECT YOUR PHONE —
12. Install – Magisk Zip – Add more Zip – Samsung Antiroot – Swipe to confirm (clip)
13. Reboot System
14. Don’t install
15. Play Store
b. Magisk manager
c. Open both apps
d. Open Magisk manager – allow it
e. AND FINALLY
f. Titanium Backup App
[Update: January 2, 2018]
Magisk v15.2 Released, Includes Minor Fixes for OnePlus and Samsung Devices
Magisk developer topjohnwu has been hard at work since the last major update for the popular systemless interface. Following the release of Magisk v15.0 back in December, the developer issued an update (v15.1) which addressed minor issues that went unnoticed during beta testing.
However, Magisk v15.1 was reportedly causing boot loops on some devices, including the OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T, running stable/beta Android Oreo. Now, according to a recent report from XDA, another stable build of Magisk (v15.2) has been released. The latest build addresses the boot loop issues in OnePlus devices and also implements a new SELinus policy to improve MagiskHide support on Samsung devices.
Download Magisk v15.2 from the official XDA thread.
Download TWRP for Galaxy Note 5 T-Mobile SM-N920T
Download TWRP for Galaxy Note 5 Sprint SM-N920P
Download TWRP for Galaxy Note 5 Canadian SM-N920W8
Download TWRP for Galaxy Note 5 US Cellular SM-N920R4
Download TWRP for Galaxy Note 5 Chinese SM-N9200 or SM-N9208
Download TWRP for Galaxy Note 5 Korean SM-N920K, SM-N920L, SM-N920S
Download TWRP for Galaxy Note 5 International SM-N920C, SM-N920CD, SM-N920G, SM-N920I