Midsummer Island Adventure Event
During the Midsummer Island Adventure event, Travelers will need to go to a mysterious group of islands. During the exploration of the islands, Travelers will need to complete a variety of challenges to obtain the corresponding rewards.
Mysterious Islands: Journey to the Unknown [Complete Guide] | Genshin Impact
- 00:16 Go to the Knights of Favonious Headquarter
- 04:35 Ask about the Legendary Islands (0/3)
- 09:31 Go to the Mondstadt Library
- 10:17 Talk to Lisa
- 14:00 Talk to Jean
- 16:35 Wait until the next day and go to the square (12:00 – 18:00)
- 17:35 Talk to Barbara
- 19:35 Go to Windrise
- 24:22 Go to the Boarding Point
- 25:50 Find and light up all the devices (0/3)
- 26:09 Yo-Ho-Ho and a Bottle of Dandelion Wine (Achievement Unlocked)
- 29:47 Mighty and Illuminated Wave Rider (Achievement Unlocked)
- 34:18 Find and light up all the devices (1/3)
- 41:51 Find and light up all the devices (2/3)
- 44:50 Find and light up all the devices (3/3)
- 45:00 Go to high ground to ascertain the situation
- 48:13 Mysterious Islands: Journey to the Unknown (Quest Completed)
This event is divided into four acts. Each act will open upon completion of the previous act.
Midsummer Island Adventure | Complete Gameplay Details | Genshin Impact
One summer day, Klee suddenly receives a letter from the mysterious Dodo-King, threatening to take Dodoco away? Help her discover the truth!
Midsummer Island Adventure Event Duration
- Gameplay Duration: After the Version 1.6 update – 2021/06/28 03:59 (Server Time)
- Event Shop Duration: After the Version 1.6 update – 2021/06/29 03:59 (Server Time)
- (Note: The Event Shop is only open for a limited amount of time. Exchange for your rewards while you can!)
Midsummer Island Adventure Event Eligibility
- Adventure Rank 21 or above
- Complete the Archon Quest “Song of the Dragon and Freedom” and “Trifolium Chapter: Act I – True Treasure”
※ During the event, the Adventure Rank required to unlock Klee’s Story Quest “True Treasure” will be lowered to Adventure Rank 21, and the Story Quest will not require a Story Key to unlock.
Midsummer Island Adventure Event Rewards
During the event, Travelers can exchange Shiny Flotsam and Mini “Harpasta” for rewards at the Event Shop.
Midsummer Island Adventure Event Furnishing Rewards
Midsummer Island Adventure BEP Rewards
New missions have also been added to Marine Hues. Complete them to receive BEP.
Act I – Main Cannon, Make Ready… Fire! – Midsummer Island Adventure Event
- 01:15 1st Opponents Site
- 03:00 2nd Opponents Site
- 04:38 3rd Opponents Site
- 06:00 4th Opponents Site
- 07:40 5th Opponents Site
- 09:43 6th Opponents Site
- 11:03 7th Opponents Site
- 12:22 8th Opponents Site
- 13:56 9th Opponents Site
- 16:11 10th Opponents Site
- 17:30 Rewards – Act I – Main Cannon, Make Ready… Fire! – Midsummer Island Adventure
- 18:08 Buying all the Rewards of the Shiny Flotsam
- 18:45 Using Waverider Repair Toolbox
Act II – Whirlpool off to Starboard… Full Speed Ahead! – Midsummer Island Adventure Event
Obtained Gold Medal (30,000 Points) in Whirlpool Off to Starboard. Full Speed Ahead | Genshin Impact
On my 1st attempt, I Obtained Gold Medal (30,000 Points) in Whirlpool Off to Starboard. Full Speed Ahead | Genshin Impact
Fishy Sea Breeze [Another GOLD Insignia] Whirlpool Off to Starboard Full Speed Ahead |Genshin Impact
Whirling Voyage – Whirlpool off to Starboard .. Full Speed Ahead! | Genshin Impact
Racing Rhythm [Obtained Gold Medal (30,000 Points)] Whirlpool off to Starboard | Genshin Impact
Wave Breaker – Whirlpool off to Starboard…Full Speed Ahead! | Genshin Impact
Summer Vacation: Proceed with Caution [Complete Gameplay] | Genshin Impact
- 00:03 Return to Camp
- 00:24 Rest until the next morning (08:00 – 10:00)
- 03:47 Confirm the Combat Readiness
- 05:24 Investigate the Mysterious Device (0/3)
- 07:03 Summer Vacation Proceed with Caution (Cutscene in English)
- 09:57 Go to the Central Platform
- 15:48 Examine your environment
- 19:55 Summer Vacation: Proceed with Caution [Quest Completed]
How to Unlock the Chest? Who Wields the Wild Wind Quest | Midsummer Island Adventure |Genshin Impact
In this video, I’ll show you how you can unlock this chest which is protected by some kind of shield.
[Easy Guide] Broken Isle 5 Stones; 5 Pillars Puzzle | Midsummer Island Adventure | Genshin Impact
- 00:20 Quick Instructions
- 01:00 Wind-Blessed Harpastum (Usage Guide)
- 02:15 Main Clue area
- 02:45 The Drawing (Puzzle Clue)
- 03:05 The other Side of the Isle and Sea (Take a photo of the Broken Isle Mural)
- 03:29 1st Clue Site
- 04:12 2nd Clue Site
- 05:17 3rd Clue Site
- 05:45 4th Clue Site
- 06:29 5th (last) Clue Site
- 08:44 Going back to the starting point – the 5 pillars – 5 stone.
- 09:16 Activating the 5 Stones
- 09:51 Broken Isle 5 Stones; 5 Pillars Puzzle Rewards
[Easy Guide] Look for Other Murals | The Other Side of Isle and Sea | A Trip through Fog and Wind
- 01:50 Collecting the 1st Echoing Conch
- 01:00 Getting the Illegible Notes
- 02:18 A Trip Through Fog and Wind (Quest Started)
- 03:14 Collecting another Echoing Conch
- 03:28 “They Who Hear the Sea” Another Quest Started.
- 04:06 Collecting another Echoing Conch
- 04:34 Unlock the Waverider Waypoint at Twinning Isle
- 05:07 Going to the Marked Location (to remove the Fog)
- 05:31 Collecting another Echoing Conch
- 05:45 According to the Journal you can pierce through the Fog in the middle of the day (10:00 – 14:00)
- 05:52 Adjusting the time 10:00 – 14:00
- 06:12 Going to the Last Lonely Island
- 07:37 Another Mural
- 07:44 A Trip Through Fog and Wind (Quest Completed)
- 07:47 The Other Side of Isle and Sea (Take a Photo of Nameless Islet Mural)
- 08:07 Look for Other Murals – The Quest Continues …
[Easy Guide] The Winding Homeward Way | The Mysterious Seelie Quest | Midsummer Island Adventure
- 00:31 Finding the Mysterious Seelie
- 00:50 The Winding Homeward Way (Follow the Seelie)
- 01:41 Investigate the surrounding area
- 01:58 Light up all the Elemental Monuments in the correct manner
- 02:20 Cryo Elemental Monument
- 02:47 Anemo Elemental Monument
- 03:30 Pyro Elemental Monument
- 04:07 Hydro Elemental Monument
- 07:14 Follow the Seelie (and see the MAGIC)
- 07:42 Clear the surrounding area
- 08:13 Wait for the Seelie to return to the platform
- 08:20 The Winding Homeward Way (Quest Completed)
Look for Other Murals | This is the 4th Mural | The Other Side of Isle and Sea | Genshin Impact
[Easy Guide] From Outer Land | The Wrecked Ship Quest | Genshin Impact
- 00:08 The Quest Objectives
- 00:17 Moving towards the first Wrecked Ship
- 01:52 Going to the Wrecked Ship Mural
- 02:17 The Other Side of Isle and Sea (Take a Photo of the Nameless Island Mural)
- 03:04 The first Wrecked Ship
- 03:17 Collect the Wooden Plank
- 03:46 Search for the other half of the Wrecked Ship
- 04:32 Collect the Wooden Plank
- 04:49 Search for whatever the ship was carrying
- 06:14 Defeat the thing that suddenly appeared
- 06:50 From Outer Land (Quest Completed)
- 07:22 Let me show you something really cool
Finally Collected All Murals | The Other Side of Isle and Sea | Mystery Solved | Genshin Impact
Finally Collected 24 Echoing Conch & Obtained Barbara Summertime Sparke Outfit Gift Genshin Impact
During the Echoing Tales event, gather the Echoing Conches scattered throughout the archipelago. On collecting 24 Echoing Conches you will get an amazing and beautiful Barbara Summertime Sparke Outfit Gift.
The Most Interesting Chest Puzzle of Genshin Impact (so far) | Genshin Impact
I’m sure you have solved many puzzles to get amazing chest rewards, but I think, this is The Most Interesting Chest Puzzle of Genshin Impact (so far) Genshin Impact. Watch and if think you have seen a more interesting one before make sure to tell us in the comments below.
Act III – Samurai Sighted… To Arms! – Midsummer Island Adventure Event
[Full Guide] Dodo-King of the Sea: Lying in Wait | Part III – Midsummer Island Adventure Genshin Impact
- 00:16 Return to the Camp
- 00:35 Rest until early morning next day (06:00 to 08:00)
- 02:42 Go to the location Barbara mentioned
- 09:18 Look for Albedo
- 14:45 Return to the Central Isle
- 15:12 Look for Razor
- 17:02 Insert the component to activate the Inazuman device
- 17:23 Defeat the awakened Inazuman device
- 25:04 Head to the Island in the southwest
- 27:00 Investigate the mysterious device
- 30:49 Go to the Gigantic Conch
- 31:10 Place the crystal and wait
- 35:15 Dodo-King of the Sea: Lying in Wait (Quest Completed)
- 35:27 Samurai Sighted … To Arms!
- 36:00 Defeating Maguu Kenki again
- 37:05 Defeating Maguu Kenki Rewards
- 37:37 Samurai Sighted … To Arms! Rewards
Maguu Kenki – Defeating Tips and Tricks – Genshin Impact
Some Maguu Kenki Defeating Tips:
- Bring a heavy shielder+Healer (I used Noelle and Bennett)
- DON’T bring ranged characters (My Ganyu was only supporting)
- You’re better off using a polearm, sword, or claymore chars (I used Eula)
- The ninja guy may be cryo-anemo, but it is not immune to it.
(Lv. 93) Maguu Kenki (Defeating & Rewards) | Genshin Impact
Act IV – Harpastum Bombs Loaded… Blow ‘Em Away! – Midsummer Island Adventure Event
Midsummer Island Adventure “Photo Contest” | Get Special Prizes, Paimon Doll, Primogems ×600, etc.
The “Midsummer Island Adventure” Photo Contest has begun! Record beautiful summer moments on the islands and share them with other Travelers.
Midsummer Island Adventure “Photo Contest” Event Duration
- June 9, 2021 – June 30, 2021 23:59
- Winners Announced: July 15
How to Participate in Midsummer Island Adventure “Photo Contest”?
During the event, post original photos related to the Genshin Impact Islands on Twitter with the event hashtag #GenshinIslands, and you will be considered a successful participant.
Midsummer Island Adventure “Photo Contest” Submission Criteria
1. The original photo submissions must be taken in the islands area.
2. The photos need to reflect relevant elements of the islands,
3. Account information (Nickname and UID) from the game must be clearly visible in the submission.
Midsummer Island Adventure “Photo Contest” Event Rewards
- Special Prize (5 Winners)
- Paimon Doll ×1, Primogems ×600
- Runners-Up (18 Winners)
- Character Portrait Phone Stand (Random) ×1, Primogems ×300
- Lucky Prize (50 Winners)
- Discord Advanced Nitro subscription valued at $9.99
1. By participating in this event, you agree to have your UID and Nickname published on the event platform.
2. Works of the following nature will be regarded as invalid: those that plagiarize or misappropriate the works of other creators, those with no relation to Genshin Impact Islands, works that contain any form of advertising, and those which seek to spread malicious rumors or discredit the game and its characters.
3. Travelers are allowed multiple submissions for this event but only one prize can be won per Traveler.
4. This event will be judged by the Genshin Impact project team, who will make a comprehensive evaluation based on the content, comments, likes, and other factors.
5. The list of winners will be announced on July 15. Travelers, please pay attention to the official information pertaining to the event. We will also contact the winners via private message for them to provide their shipping address. Prize-winners who have not provided their address within one month after the private message is sent will be deemed to have voluntarily forfeited their prizes.
6. Event merchandise prizes will be delivered to winners by mail after the shipping addresses have been collected. Winning Travelers, thank you for your patience while we get your prizes to you