Infolinks was founded in 2007. Its unique ad technology platform and publisher marketplace provide global advertising solutions for publishers and advertisers worldwide.
By the time of writing this article, Infolinks is the third-largest publisher marketplace in the world (followed by Google AdSense and Media.net), paying
publishers nearly $100 million and generating income for over 100,000 direct website publishers and bloggers of all sizes in 128 countries. Some of its partners include Nike, Virgin Airlines, Target, and Netflix. It has named its advertising platform In³ which stands for Infolinks, Intent, and Intelligence. In³ technology powers the third-largest publisher marketplace in the world, supporting 100,000+ websites in 128 countries.
One thing you will like about Infolinks right away is the fact that it is easy to set up, and once you have set it up, you don’t have to do much! Infolinks will automatically start showing ads on your blog, and you will start making money right away.
“I can tell you that Infolinks is not a scam website, and they pay within the stated payout time“. _ ShoutMeLoud
Infolinks is easy to integrate, and from the Infolinks option panel, you can configure ad color, number of ads, and various other options.
Infolinks Minimum Payout
As an Infolinks publisher, you receive a 65% revenue share. Infolinks minimum payout is $50 ($100 in case of Bank Wire Transfer).
According to the Infolinks Terms of Service, they issue payments no later than 45 days from the end of the month that you reached the minimum payment threshold for your preferred payment option. Until your earnings exceed the threshold they will be added to the following month’s earnings in your account balance.
Infolinks Payment Options
- Bank Wire Transfers – $25 plus 2% to receive your payment via your local currency
- PayPal – U.S. residents $1, everyone else 2% up to $10
- eCheck – $6 plus 2% for currency conversion
- Western Union – $15 minimum
- ACH and Payoneer – No fees
You can select or change your payment method at any time. To do so, click here. Make sure to follow through with each step to ensure that your payment method and tax information has been saved with us. Please note that the name in the payments section must match the name of the payee or the company entered on the contact details section (sections 1 and 2 under account ->payment setting in the publisher centre).
Infolinks Ad Formats
Types of ad formats offered by Infolinks are:
This ad only targets the search traffic and shows users footer-sticky ads. InFold ads are SEO-friendly, as ads are delivered pertaining to what user came looking for via search engine.
These are skyscraper ads appearing on either edge of widescreen devices. The content remains at the centre of the screen while InFrame ads continue to offer ad impressions without disturbing the site layout.
These are user-initiated expandable ads. It waits for users to start engaging with the content and expands at the right time for maximum engagement. Display, video, and native formats can be used for InArticle ads.
Ads are placed carefully between content matching the best keyword and maintaining relevance. Publishers are allowed to change the size and volume of InText ads.
It presents a range of keywords relevant to the content of website, targeting a wide spectrum of users while keeping it contextually accurate.
How do I sign up as an Infolinks Publisher?
Signing up for Infolinks is quick and easy. All you need to do is fill out a short form and integrate the code into your site (in the Head Section) for the ads to appear instantaneously.
Click here to login to your Publisher account. Alternatively, click on ‘Login’ at the top right-hand side corner of the screen on www.infolinks.com and then click on ‘Publishers’ and insert your login details.
Your username is the email address you used to sign up for your Infolinks account and your password is the unique password you used while filling in your Infolinks application.
Follow these quick and easy steps to Join Infolinks now:
- Complete our brief sign-up form.
- The team will review your application within 48 hours.
- Upon approval, you will be able to integrate the Infolinks script into your web pages.
- Start earning revenue immediately!
- Once you’ve been approved you can login to the Publisher Center and track your earnings.
What is the eligibility criteria for my site to qualify with Infolinks?
The Infolinks platform is open to any online publisher, big or small, with no setup fees, no minimum requirements for page views or visitors and no hidden commitments. Infolinks policies in place that will help ensure the effectiveness of ads for publishers as well as for advertisers. Upon review, your application will be accepted/rejected.
As per Infolinks, the following types of sites will not be accepted:
- (1) Violent images or messages that promote violence;
- (2) Promotion of discrimination based on race, sex, religion, national origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age;
- (3) Promotion of illegal activities;
- (4) Promotion or display of defamatory, libellous or harmful material or material that otherwise infringes upon the rights of Infolinks or any third parties, including intellectual property rights and rights of personality;
- (5) Content that is inconsistent with Infolinks’ policies and/or practices;
- (6) Spamming of a participant’s users who have registered for the Infolinks services;
- (7) No Adult, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, libellous, infringing, abusive, or includes illegal content, does not promote hate or discrimination, facilitates the sale of firearms or illegal drugs, or participates or encourages participation in illegal activities;
- (8) Online Gambling. Infolinks restricts the promotion of the following gambling-related content: Offline and online gambling, gambling-related information, games played for money or prizes,casino-based games, regardless of whether money is exchanged;
- (9) Any other content or activity that we find objectionable in our sole discretion.
For any assistance, please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How does Infolinks Pay?
Infolinks works in a way so that views and clicks count towards your earnings. When visitors engage with your Infolinks ads, you earn.
How to Increase Earnings (CPC) on Infolinks?
You need to have good search engine traffic, ensuring that you get traffic from countries like the U.S. and the U.K. in order to earn high CPM on Infolinks. The preferred languages are English and Spanish.
Can we use Infolinks with AdSense?
Yes, you can run it with your current AdSense ads without any issues till the time other ad network doesn’t display ads in format, which mimics original Ads served by AdSense or creates confusion between AdSense and 3rd party advertisement.. You can check out AdSense policies here.
I have used AdSense and info links together here at Tech Urdu (as shown in the video below) Officially there are no issues using Infolinks with Google AdSense. One thing that you need to keep in mind is that ensure the pop-up created by hovering the mouse on info links ads, should not cover AdSense ads. You need to take care of AdSense placement in such a manner to avoid the same.
One of the things I like about Infolinks is its Contextual Targeting. It uses the website niche to find advertisers. This targeting method doesn’t require the user’s cookie data to show them relevant ads. This ensures the security of users’ data coming in via publisher’s website saving publishers from the trouble of working on solutions that protect user privacy.
So, I think for (Blogger & WordPress) sites not getting approved by AdSense or Media.net (or got banned), Infolinks is a great choice. You can use Infolinks with other Ad Networks like Propeller Ads or RevenueHits.
[Video Tutorial] ? Infolinks (With Proof) A to Z of Earning Money from Infolinks (Step-By-Step) [Urdu/Hindi]
So what do you think of Infolinks? Is it better than Propeller Ads or RevenueHits? What do you like or dislike about it (if you’re using it)? And, which other Ad Network is a better alternative of Infolinks?