How to Recover a Deleted Facebook Post in 2020?
Has any of your Important Post been Deleted and You Want to Recover a Deleted Facebook Post?
When you post any stuff to your Facebook Wall or even to any of your friend’s pages etc, Facebook gives you the option to erase entries you no longer want to see which is kind of great feature.
Yet, it is often inconvenient when you accidentally delete any important post and want to recover it.
Facebook has strict privacy controls in place that do not allow the retrieval of Wall messages, but if you have the right account settings, you can use a workaround that lets you get back the Wall posts you need.
How to Recover a Deleted Facebook Post?
- Login to Your Facebook Account
- Click the “Messages” icon and then click the “See All Messages” link that displays at the bottom of the drop-down list.
- Scroll through the list of messages that appear on the page and click on the one you want to recover.
Facebook lists your communications, including deleted Wall posts, by title and date. You also have the option to type a name in the Search Messages field at the top.
If you don’t see your desired post, it means your Facebook Settings to recover deleted posts is not enabled. So, by this time, you won’t be able to recover your deleted post, BUT, after making these changes in Settings you will be able to Recover your deleted Facebook Posts in future.
Facebook Account Settings to Recover Deleted Posts
By following these steps, you can retrieve your deleted Facebook post.
- Click the “Account” menu in the upper right-hand corner
- Click the “Account Settings” option in the list
- Click the “Notifications” link on the left side.
- Click on Email. Scroll down to the Wall Comments title and click the boxes next to the “Comments on a story on your Wall” and “Comments after you on a Wall story” to turn on the email notification feature.
- Go to Text Messages. Turn on Text Notifications and check “Comments on your status updates or on posts to your timeline”.
Lastly, Get in the habit of downloading your Facebook information so you can access your data, including erased Wall posts, when you want them.
- Click the “Account” menu, select “Settings“.
- Go to Your Facebook Information and click the Download your information.
- Click on Download a copy of your information to keep or to transfer to another service. Click View
- To add or remove categories of data from your request, click the boxes on the right side of Facebook.
- Select other options, including:
- The format of your download request.
- The quality of photos, videos and other media.
- A specific date range of information. If you don’t select a date range, you’ll request all the information for the categories you’ve selected.
- Click Create File to confirm the download request.
After you’ve made a download request, it will appear as Pending in the Available Files section of the Download Your Information Tool. It may take several days for us to finish preparing your download request
Once we’ve finished preparing your download request, we’ll send a notification letting you know it’s ready.
To download a copy of the data you requested:
- Go to the Available Files section of the Download Your Information tool.
- Click Download and enter your password.
You can also click Show more to view information about your download request, such as the format and when it will expire.
Again, what you’ll find is that this is an entire history of your life on Facebook.
So this was all about how to recover deleted Facebook posts 2020 or how to recover deleted post on Facebook or some search it in how to undelete a Facebook post. Let me know in comments below did you retrieve deleted post on Facebook? Feel free to share other methods of recovery in comments below.
(Video Tutorial) How to Recover Facebook Deleted Posts? [Urdu/Hindi/English Subtitles]
- Skip Introduction: 0:54
- By How Many Ways Facebook Deleted Posts can be Recovered? 0:54
- What are Facebook Policies Regarding Recovering of Facebook Deleted Posts? 1:16
- How to Setup Facebook Account to Get Deleted Posts Back? 1:57
- How to Recover Facebook Deleted Posts via Email? 2:36
- How to Recover Facebook Deleted Posts via Text Messages? 3:13
- How to Download Your Complete Facebook Data? 3:52
Latest Facebook Tips & Tricks
- Here is How to Fix Error Establishing a Database Connection in WordPressSpread the loveError Establishing a Database Connection is one of
- How To Turn Facebook Badges On or Off in A Group?Spread the loveFacebook Badges are displayed on eligible members’ group
- How Do You Know if Someone Blocked You on Facebook?Spread the loveWhen you’re blocked on Facebook by someone, Facebook,
- How to Go Live on Facebook on an Android Phone and PC?Spread the loveIn this step-by-step guide, we’ll show you how
- Tech Urdu YouTube Channel Videos (Sitemap) 2020Spread the loveThis list contains all the videos uploaded on
- How to Recover a Deleted Facebook Post in 2020?Spread the loveWhen you post any stuff to your Facebook
- Facebook – Best Tips & Tricks (2019)Spread the love How to check how much time you
- Here’s how to find out if your Facebook was hacked and how badly?Spread the love How to find out if your Facebook
- Facebook Messenger – Best Tips & Tricks (2019)Spread the loveFacebook Finally Brings Quoted Message Replies to Messenger
- Facebook is Collecting All Your Call & Text dataSpread the loveIf someone told you that Facebook was collecting
8 thoughts on “How to Recover a Deleted Facebook Post in 2020?”
Thank you, Naeem for posting this. Will it recover my posts made to groups?
You’re welcome. The FB privacy (settings) have changed a bit. So, please check it.
Have you ever needed to recover any of Facebook deleted Posts?
I do but nothing I have found to do so has actually recovered anything except my migraines
Why doesn’t any of this work for me??????
What is not working for me? ?
I thought this was going to show me how to recover an accidentally deleted facebook post on MY WALL or SOMEONE ELSE’S WALL. (In my case, it was on someone else’s WALL. But all I see is that it shows how to recover a post in your PRIVATE MESSAGES. Am I missing something?
You can get a post deleted on your wall as well; if you have the settings/options enabled which is explained here.