A Personal Safety App that Opens a Direct Line of Sharing Between You and Your Family.
It, sometimes, becomes really important to know where a family member is? Now, there are numerous ways to get the location of a person even by using WhatsApp, but what if someone is in a position that s/he wants to send you the location but can’t due to any possible reason – most importantly if s/he is in a problem.
Don’t worry, we got your back. Use Trusted Contacts – An app developed by Google.
Click here to Download Trusted Contacts.
Trusted Contacts is a personal safety app that opens a direct line of sharing between you and your family.
How to Use Trusted Contacts?
- Add your family as trusted contacts.
- Allow trusted contacts to request your location. If everything’s fine, you can deny the request. If you’re unable to respond, your last known location is shared automatically within a custom timeframe (works EVEN if you’re offline or your phone is out of battery).
- Proactively share your location if you feel unsafe or find yourself in an emergency.
- Schedule a location alert for a future time.
- Your trusted contacts can see your phone’s activity status to quickly know that you’re OK.
- Integration with Google Maps location sharing, so you can easily enable permanent location sharing with your family or your kids and find them directly within Google Maps.