Last Updated on
Matched content is a free recommendation service that offers you a simple way to promote your content to your site visitors. By offering your readers more content that’s relevant to them, you can increase your site’s page views, the time spent on your site, reader loyalty, ad impressions, and ultimately ad revenue.
Matched content recommendations are based on topic similarity and are personalized for the reader. Our experiments show that on average Matched content recommendations increase the number of pages viewed by 9% and the time spent on site by 10%.
Important Things to Know about Matched Content Units
Some important things to know about Matched content units:
- They bring relevant content to the attention of your users, which can help increase page views and time on site.
- You can place Matched content units on any of the pages on your eligible sites.
- Recommendations are within-site, for example, if you have two sites abc.com and xyz.com, then the recommendations we generate for each site will be internal to that site. Note that we only generate recommendations from pages that have Google ads or Matched content units on them.
- These units work on mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- For sites where the majority of articles don’t have an image, Matched content units will display in a text-only format.
- The AdSense Program policies still apply to pages containing Matched content units.
- They are not eligible for use in experiments.
▶👩💻👨💻 List of All Tech Urdu Videos 📽🎮
#AdSenseMatchedContent #MatchedContentAds #techurdu
Google AdSense Matched Content for Blogger/BlogSpot/Websites (Step-by-Step) [Urdu/Hindi]
In this video, we’ll talk about how to apply Matched Content Ads on your Blogger and WordPress sites.