Blogger Complete Course (Video Tutorials in Hindi/Urdu)
Interested in Learning WordPress from Scratch to Advanced Levels? Here is the Best WordPress FREE Complete Video Tutorial Series (in Hindi/Urdu)
Want to know about WordPress & Blogger SEO, here is the Most Comprehensive FREE Video Tutorials of the Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger.
Part 1 – Introduction to the Course & Course Outline
Guys, in this Complete Course for Blogger (from Beginner to Advanced Levels), we’ll discuss in very detail about Blogger (Blogspot).
The course will cover the following main topics:
- Introduction to Blogger & Blogger Dashboard
- Blogger Vs. WordPress (Which one you should choose)
- Creating a Blog (Setup and Settings)
- Writing Posts (SEO Optimized)
- Creating Pages (Fundamental Pages)
- Submitting Sites to GSC and BWT
- Submitting Sitemaps & Other Settings
- Creating Professional Blogs
- Remove Powered by Blogger
- Adding Social Sharing Options
- Blogger Layout and Themes
- HTML and CSS
- Blogger Google Analytics
- Connecting Blogger with AdSense
- Shifting from Blogger to WordPress
- Non-hosted Account Vs. Hosted Account
- Moving from WordPress to Blogger
- Blogger SEO (Rank #1 in Search Engines)
- Blogger Monetization (AdSense, Media.net, Affiliate, Sponsors, etc)
- Auto-Blogging (Future & Prospects)
- Blogger (Special Tips and Tricks) and More …
Blogger Complete Course | Part 1 – Introduction & Course Outline [Hindi/Urdu]
Part 2 – Blogger Vs. WordPress (A Detailed Comparison)
In this Part of Complete Blogger Course, we’ll be discussing in very detail about Blogger and WordPress. We’ll discuss the differences between Blogger and WordPress. The Pros and Cons of both WordPress and Blogger and much more. This video will help you in making decisions about the selection between Blogger and WordPress.
Blogger Complete Course | Part 2 – Blogger Vs. WordPress [Hindi/Urdu]
Part 3 – Blogger SEO Setting – Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tool
In this part 3 of the Complete Blogger Course, we’ll discuss in every detail from creating a Blogger (BlogSpot) Site to Submitting its Sitemaps and Verifying on Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools. The details of the video are given in TimeStamps:
Blogger Complete Course | Part 3 – Blogger SEO Setting – Google and Bing Webmaster Tool [Hindi/Urdu]
- How to create a Blogger (BlogSpot) Site? 01:55
- How to Select Blogger Address using Google Keyword Planner? 04:22
- How to Properly Setup a Blogger Site? 09:10
- How to Submit a Blogger Site on Google Search Console? 18:39
- How to Submit a Blogger Site Sitemap on Google Search Console? 20:54
- Adding Blogger Site on Google Search Console (Latest Method): 21:44
- How to Verify a Blogger Site on Google Search Console? 23:56
- How to Submit a Blogger Site on Bing Webmasters Tool? 27:21
- How to Submit a Blogger Site Sitemap on Bing Webmasters Tool? 28:14
- Adding Blogger Site on the Bing Webmaster Tool (Latest Method): 30:00
- How to Verify a Blogger Site on the Bing Webmaster Tool? 34:56
Part 4 – Writing Blogger SEO Optimized Posts
Once we are done with the Blogger (BlogSpot) Important Settings especially in regards to its Rankings (as discussed in the above video). Now, it is time to write some Quality Posts for our Blogs.
Blogger Complete Course | Part 4 – Writing Blogger SEO Optimized Posts [Hindi/Urdu]
So, here in this video, we’ll discuss how we can write some quality posts considering its ranking and SEO point of view in mind.
Part 5 – Designing a Professional Blogger Site
Ever wondered about creating a Professional Looking Blogger/Blogspot blog or site just like a WordPress blog/site? Well, here you are. Today, In this part of the Blogger Course, I will tell you in every detail and (Step-by-Step) Creating a Professional Looking Blogger/Blogspot Blog/site.
Please click on the following link to download Amazing (FREE) Blogger/Blogspot Themes for your blog or site. Two of these themes have been shown in the video. You can also get hundreds of free theme by searching on Google.
Follow the link to download Free Themes: https://techurdu.net/professional-looking-blogger-blogspot-blog/
Blogger Complete Course | Part 5 – Designing a Professional Blogger Site [Hindi/Urdu]
Part 6 – Blogger Robots.txt & Removing Powered by Blogger
Understanding Robots.txt is really important as far as the basic structure of a site and its SEO are concerned.
Please, follow the link to get the codes to Remove Powered by Blogger and step by step instructions.
Blogger Complete Course | Part 6 – Blogger Robots.txt & Removing Powered by Blogger [Hindi/Urdu]
In this first part of the Blogger Complete Course video, we’ll be discussing in every detail about what Robots.txt is? What is its importance and how to make settings/changes, etc in robtos.txt for a Blogger and WordPress site?
While in the second part we’ll discuss how we can remove Powered by Blogger from a Blogger Site.
Also, we’ll have a look at the Blogger Dashboard in a much detailed way.
Part 7 – Adding Extra Social Media Sharing Icons on Blogger Sites
Well, we know that a Blogger (BlogSpot) site has limited Social Media Sharing Icons. Also, there are no Plugins available to add some (just like it can be done in case of WordPress Site), so there is a brilliant and simple way to add all social sharing icons on a Blogger site.
Blogger Complete Course | Part 7 – Adding Extra Social Sharing Icons on Blogger Sites [Hindi/Urdu]
We will also learn how you can add smart sharing cards on your Blogger Site (just like a Pro WordPress Site). Watch the video for more info.
Part 8 – Blogger HTML and CSS Customizations
Now, you’ve done with the basic and visual blogger settings. You’ve also set up a professional-looking blogger site (just like a WordPress site). It is now time to do some tweaks with blogger HTML and CSS.
Blogger Complete Course | Part 8 – Blogger HTML and CSS Customizations [Hindi/Urdu]
In this video, we’ll have a look at the HTML and CSS (Advanced Customization Options) of Blogger Sites.
Following are the two codes used in the video.
Footer – 1
Footer – 2
|Home||About Us||Contact Us|
Part 9 – Blogger Google Analytics & Google AdSense
In Today’s video, we’ll cover two aspects of Blogger. First, we’ll connect a Blogger Site to Google Analytics. We’ll get the Google Analytics Track ID and add it in Blogger Settings (step-by-step).
Secondly, we’ll talk about Blogger Google AdSense. How to Qualify a Blogger Site for AdSense. How to Generate Ad Units and add these Add Units on Blogger Sites and much more.
Blogger Complete Course | Part 9 – Google Analytics & Google AdSense [Hindi/Urdu]
Part 10 – Creating a WordPress Site and Moving Blogger to it
Now, you have learnt a lot about a Blogger Site and by this time you’ve posted quite enough on it. It is now time to move to the next big level ie move to a WordPress Site.
Blogger Complete Course | Part 10 – Creating a WordPress Site and Moving Blogger to it [Hindi/Urdu]
In this video, I’ve first shown you how to create a WordPress Site (from A to Z of it – from buying a domain to the installation of a WordPress Site from C-Panel to its final setup and basic introduction to the WP Dashboard).
Secondly, we’ll talk about how to move a Blogger Site to a WordPress Site. Here, we’ll discuss a special case in which a Blogger Site having a backup size greater than 8 MB is a move to a WP site by three different methods.
For details, watch the following video till the end (especially if you’re a beginner user).
Part 11 – Ranking Blogger Sites in Google/Bing/Yandex/Yahoo/Ask/Baidu, etc Search Engines
It is a very common question that pops into mind that whether Blogger Sites rank in Google (or Other Search Engines like Bing, Yahoo, Yandex, Ask, Baidu, etc). The Answer is YES. But, a site needs to be properly optimized for Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Its On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO needs to be done (which we have already discussed in the above videos of the course).
Blogger Complete Course | Part 11 – Ranking Blogger Sites in Google/Bing/Yandex/Yahoo/Ask/Baidu, etc Search Engines [Hindi/Urdu]
In this video, I’ll show you 5 simple methods to rank Blogger Sites in Search Engines. If you want to learn about SEO (in full detail), then you must check out the Complete SEO Course for WordPress and Blogger.
Part 12 – Blogger/AdSense Question and Answers
In this part of the Blogger Complete Course, we’ll be having a look at the Questions Asked during the course of this Blogger guide. I’ve featured some of the common questions and hope it will help you through. Feel free to ask your questions in the comments below and I’ll add these in the next episodes.
Blogger Complete Course | Part 12 – Blogger Question and Answers [Hindi/Urdu]
- 1st Question: How to Use Non-Copyrighted Images in Blogger Content? What are Impacts on AdSense Account? [03:39]
- 2nd Question: How to Get Traffic/Views on Blogger from the UK, USA, etc? [05:00]
- 3rd Question: What should be the Number of Daily Posts on Blogger for Earning? [06:14]
- 4th Question: How to Work on Quora on some Specific (Poetry) Topics? [07:25]
- 5th Question: How long will AdSense take to View a Blogger Site for Approval? [08:26]
- 6th Question: Can we Get AdSense Approval on Blogger Sites? [11:06]
- 7th Question: How Old should be a Blogger to get AdSense Approval and What should be the Number of Posts? [13:40]
- 8th Question: Can we Use AdSense Ads on Auto-Blogging Sites? [15:23]
- 9th Question: When does Google let you put Ads on Blogger Sites? Are there any restrictions? What should be the Minimum number of Views or Posts (for AdSense Approval)? [16:05]
- Google AdSense Content Policies [16:34]
- 10th Question: How to Put Ads on Blogger Sites without Custom Domain? [17:52]
- 11th Question: Why am I not Earning enough from a Two-Years Old AdSense Approved Blogger Sites? [18:26]
- 12th Question: MOST INTERESTING QUESTION
- 13th Question: (Asking Me) To Create a Blog and Get it Approved from Google AdSense [22:06]
- 14th Question: How to Increase low CPC (0.01) in Pakistan? [23:00]
- 15th Question: (Asking me) To sell an AdSense Approved Blogger Site [23:43]
Part 13 – Pointing Back to Blogger from WordPress (Pros/Cons)
In this video, I’ll explain why I moved two of my sites from WordPress to Blogger Hosting. The things you must need to keep in mind before migrating from WordPress to Blogger. Also, the advantages/disadvantages you face while doing so.
Follow the link to see the detailed comparison among Blogger.com, WordPress.com & WordPress.org
Blogger Complete Course | Part 13 – Pointing Back to Blogger from WordPress (Pros/Cons) [Hindi/Urdu]
So, watch the video until the very end before making a final decision.
Part 14 – Autoblogging (Earning, Methods, Future, etc)
As you know that auto blogging is a method used to post on your website or blog automatically. You have to make certain initial settings and you are good to go. Desired posts will be posted on your blogger sites and you can earn.
Blogger Complete Course | Part 14 – Autoblogging (Earning, Methods, Future,etc) [Hindi/Urdu]
In this video, I have shown you with proof that auto-blogging works and you can earn from it using Google Adsense. Also, I’ve shown you step by step how you can set up an auto-blogging for your Blogger Site.
Part 15 – Move Blogger to WordPress without Losing Rankings
In this part of the Blogger Complete Course, we’ll be talking about how you can migrate your Blogger Site to a WordPress site without losing your Google rankings.
In Part 10 of the course, we’ve already discussed how to buy domain/hosting, create a WordPress site and move Blogger backup to WordPress. This video is the next step.
Follow the link to get all Codes mentioned in the video
Blogger Complete Course | Part 15 – Move Blogger to WordPress without Losing Rankings [Hindi/Urdu]
Part 16 – Increase Blogger Posts Ranking in Search Engines
You have come so far with Blogging. Now, you want to increase your blogger site traffic. And for this purpose, you keep on reading and watching a lot of stuff.
By the time you are reading this, I am sure you knew that Increasing Website Traffic needs some basic things like improving Site Structure, using Key Words in page URL, Title and Meta description, improving quality of the Content, not quantity, using on-page SEO and off-page SEO, etc stuff like that.
But, if you are already trying all these stuff and still getting no major impact on your blog traffic OR you have not used any of the techniques mentioned above then watch this video and read this post.