Create FREE Android/iOS App of Website/Blogger/YouTube Channel 2020
Ever thought of having your own Android/iOS Mobile App? Well if you have a YouTube Channel, a Website, a Blog, a Facebook Page,, etc then there is a great news for you. Now you can Create FREE Android/iOS App of YouTube Channel/Website/Blog/Facebook group of your own App (apk).
How to Create FREE Android/iOS App. Scroll Down for STEP-BY-STEP Tutorial Video
Besides, you can have information of your Social Accounts like Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc. So, you can do anything you want with your own Mobile App that you can later upload on Google Play and iTunes (Apple Store).
Create FREE Android/iOS App with Appy Pie
What can you Do with Appy Pie? Main Highlights
- Create an App for your Church
- Make an App for your Online Radio Station
- Create an app for your Restaurant
- Make an App for your Small Business
- Create an App for your Real Estate Business
- Create an App for your Wedding Day
- Create an App for your YouTube Channel, Website, Blog, Facebook Group, other Social Networking Sites, etc.
Appy Pie Website Link (Start from Here): https://www.appypie.com/
Tech Urdu (Android) App with Installation Guide
Please follow these steps to install your app on your Android Device. To start with, please ensure that the “Unknown sources” box is checked (in the browser) to allow installation of non-Market applications.
1) Simply Open the below URL on your Android Phone Browser https://snappy.appypie.com/
2) This will download the .apk file.
3) Tap install and the app will be installed on your device. Once the app is installed you can delete the .apk file which you had downloaded as it’s no longer needed.
Tech Urdu (iOS) App from Safari Browser
Please follow these steps to install your app on your iPhone:
1) Simply Open this URL on your iPhone Safari Browser https://snappy.appypie.com/
2) Click the Launch button which will open a dialog box that will say http://snappy.appypie.com would like to install App
3) Tap install and the app will then install on your iPhone
4) If you are getting “Untrusted App Developer” message when trying to run Appy Pie’s test App on iPhone then follow the instructions as given in this link.