I’m sure you are not the HULK who gets angry and turns into a Green Monster. So what do you do to control anger or depression or other such situations? In this video, I’m going to talk about an App that helps you meditate and control such states. The App I’m talking about is What’s Up. It is a free app utilizing some of the best CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) and ACT (Acceptance Commitment Therapy) methods to help you cope with Depression, Anxiety, Anger, Stress and more! With a beautiful, modern design, simple heading and easy-to-follow methods, you can get to what helps you the most in seconds!
What’s Up Top Features
• 12 common negative thinking patterns and simple methods to overcome them
• 10 great metaphors to help you cope with negative feelings
• A comprehensive diary to keep your thoughts and feelings together in, including the ability to rate feelings on a scale out of 10
• A positive and negative habit tracker. Set goals to practice those good habits while ending the bad ones!
• A catastrophe scale. Put your problems into a better perspective when things are too much
• A grounding game containing over 100 fun questions to help keep you grounded and in the present when stress is taking over
• 3 simple breathing techniques for keeping calm and relaxed
• Forums! Talk with people that may be feeling just like you from all around the planet, without worrying about the like/dislike system
• More than 70 positive quotes, with the ability to add your own and share them with the world!
• Protect your personal data with a passcode, including either a number only passcode or a more complex one
• Sync your data between your devices (Android or iOS) and back up your data so you never lose it
• Themes, including over 20 different colors to choose from in customizing the app
• And many many more features
What’s Up? – Mental Health App FREE Download Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jacksontempra.apps.whatsup&hl=en