789 17 19 22 15 8
Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger (Video Tutorials)
Guys, in this Complete SEO Course/Video Tutorials Guide (in Hindi/Urdu) for WordPress & Blogger / BlogSpot, we’ll discuss in every detail how to rank your WordPress/Blogger site in Google, Bing, Yandex, Baidu, etc Searches. We’ll also work on Keyword and Content Optimization, Backlinking and its latest techniques, On-page and Off-Page SEO, WordPress & Blogger SEO, Important Google Algorithm Updates, Top SEO Tools, etc and much more. This is the Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger.
Interested in Learning Blogger (BlogSpot) from Scratch to Advanced Levels? Here is the Complete Course (Video Tutorials in Hindi/Urdu)
Do you want to learn WordPress from Scratch to Advanced Levels? Here is the Best WordPress FREE Complete Video Tutorial Series (in Hindi/Urdu)
Course Outline | Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger
The course outline contains the following main points. The points are not limited to these and other important points will be added as the course proceeds. For updated Episodes, please check the Content Section (above).
- Introduction – What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Overview of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Tools Helping in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Keywords (Optimization) – The Foundation of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content (Optimization) – How Search Engines & Viewers interact with Sites
- Content (Optimization) – Technical Aspect
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- Long Term Content Planning
- Link Building Strategies
- Measuring Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Effectiveness
- Google Search Console / Webmaster Tools
- Bing Webmaster Tools
- Google Analytics
- Local Search (Strategies)
- International Search (Strategies)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for eCommerce
- Google Panda / Penguin / Humming Bird (and Recovery Techniques)
- WordPress SEO Settings
- Blogger / BlogSpot SEO Settings
- Working as an SEO Expert
- Understanding Google AdSense (Bonus)
- Check Content Section for More Episodes
Part 1 – Understanding SEO & SEO Tools| Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger
In this part, Part-1, we’ll be discussing what is SEO?, Why we need SEO?, What is the complete course outline? and what are the important SEO Tools?
Important SEO Tools
These are the list of Important SEO Tools to rank your site in Google, Bing, Yandex, etc search engines. We’ll be discussing these later in this Video Series.
- Google Search Console / Google Webmaster Tools
- Google Analytics
- Bing Webmaster Tools
- Google AdWords
- Google Insights
- Rave Seo Tools
- Long Tail Pro
- Google Mobile-Friendly Test
- Google Page Speed Insights
- Google Keyword Suggest (Keywords tools)
- Google Keyword Planner
- Uber Suggest (Keywords tools)
- SEM Rush (Keywords tools – Competitor Website)
- Serpbook.com (Keyword Tracking)
- Check My Links (Google Chrome Extension)
- Yoast SEO (Plugin)
- and the list goes on ….
Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger | Part 1 – Understanding SEO & SEO Tools [Urdu/Hindi]
Part 2 – Understanding Search Engines Algorithms and Tips in Selection of Domain Names (for WordPress & Blogger Sites)
In Part 2 of this guide, we will be discussing Search Engines (Google, Bing, Yandex, Baidu, etc) algorithms. How these search engines work and what are important aspects to consider in mind while ranking in these search engines.
Also, we will be talking about Domain Names. What points you need to consider in mind while selecting your Domain Name (for WordPress and Blogger Sites). For more details, please watch the below video.
Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger | Part 2 – Search Engine Algorithms & Sites [Urdu/Hindi]
Part 3 – Keywords Research and Analysis (Google Keyword Planner & Google Trends Usage)
In part 3 of the Complete SEO Guide for WordPress and Blogger, we will be discussing how you can analyse and research over Keywords. How you can generate and select top keywords for your WordPress or Blogger/BlogSpot posts.
We’ll also look into Google in-depth analysis of how you can select keywords using these amazing SEO Tools.
Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger | Part 3 – Keywords Research and Analysis [Urdu/Hindi]
Part 4 – Blogger/BlogSpot SEO Optimization Settings (Google Search Console & Bing Webmaster Tools Sitemap Submission)
In this Part 4 of The Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger, we’ll discuss in detail how the SEO of a Blogger/BlogSpot site is done.
We’ll create a new Blogger site. Select its name (after doing proper keyword SEO of the Blog name). And, then do the necessary SEO setting of the Blog.
Finally, we’ll submit the Blog to Google Webmaster Tools (Google Search Console) and will submit its Sitemap. And, then will add the Blog to Bing Webmaster Tools and will submit its Sitemap to Bing Webmasters Tools.
Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger | Part 4 – Blogger/BlogSpot SEO Settings [Urdu/Hindi]
Part 5 – Writing SEO Friendly Posts for Blogger/BlogSpot Sites
Guys, in this part 5 of the Complete SEO Guide/Tutorial for WordPress & Blogger, we’ll be discussing in every detail about how to write Blogger/BlogSpot SEO Friendly posts that rank in Search Engines.
In this video, I’ve also shown you that how my target keyword ranked at the top of the Google Search, Bing Search in just three days and is at the second position in Ask and Yandex Search Engines.
Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger | Part 5 – Writing Blogger SEO Posts [Urdu/Hindi]
Part 6 – WordPress Important SEO Setup (Installation to Settings)
In this part 5 of the Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger tutorial series, we’ll discuss WordPress Sites SEO.
We’ll discuss how you can install and set up a WordPress blog. We’ll also discuss the complete SEO settings of WordPress Blog. The settings will include, General, Reading, Writing, Discussion, etc.
Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger | Part 6 – WordPress Important SEO Setup [Urdu/Hindi]
Part 7 – Writing WordPress SEO Friendly Post (Usage of Yoast SEO Plugin)
Writing SEO Friendly Posts for a WordPress site is super important. In Part 7 of Complete SEO Course for WordPress and Blogger, we’ll be discussing in very detail how to write SEO Friendly Posts for your WordPress site.
Also, we’ll be using in detail the most important and popular WordPress SEO Plugin – the Yoast SEO WordPress Plugin.
Here is the link of the article on which I worked on: Forest Types of Khuzdar Article
The SEO Check List:
Here is the SEO Checklist you need to consider while writing your posts. You can use the same for Blogger/BlogSpot posts.
- Keyword Research (Choose Your Topic)
- Add Target Keyword in
- Title (60 characters)
- First Paragraph
- URL (75 characters)
- Image Alt
- Keyword Density (2-3%)
- Meta-Description (160 characters)
- Add Heading H1, H2, H3 …
- Number of Words (minimum 500 words)
- Keyword Proximity
- Inbound – Outbound links (at least add one of each)
- Add Media (Images, Videos, Documents, PDF, etc).
- Other Factors
- Paragraph Length (maximum 300 words)
- Sentence Length (maximum 20 words)
- Use of Passive Voice (lesser the better)
Complete SEO Course for WordPress and Blogger | Part 7 – WordPress SEO Friendly Post
Part 8 – Yoast SEO Plugin Complete Setup
Yoast WordPress SEO Plugin is one of the most popular WordPress plugins out there regarding SEO of a post and a blog.
The thing is, this plugin needs some setup to do to work properly and in this video, part 8 of complete SEO course for WordPress & Bogger, we’ll have a detailed look at its setup process (step-by-step).
Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger | Part 8 – Yoast SEO Plugin Complete Setup [Urdu/Hindi]
Part 9 – Commenting & Social Sharing (Importance in SEO)
In this part 9 of Complete SEO Course for WordPress and Blogger, we will be discussing in detail about Commenting and Social Sharing.
We’ll discuss the impact of Commenting and Social Sharing on the overall SEO of a blog (and Keywords).
Articles/Sites mentioned in the video:
- PIFRA Monthly Salary Slip Important Questions & Answers
- Lock Your WhatsApp Chats With Fingerprint
- Forest Types of Khuzdar
- Climate Change and Pakistan (Essay)
- Essayspedia Facebook Page
Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger | Part 9 – Commenting & Social Sharing [Urdu/Hindi]
Part 10 – Google Search Console (Google Webmaster Tool) Complete Tutorial
Guys, in this part 10 of Complete SEO Course for WordPress and Blogger Tutorial Series, we will be talking about Google Search Console (Google Webmaster Tool) in detail.
We will discuss how to submit Blogger and WordPress sites on Google Search Console and how to Verify sites in many ways.
The sites/articles mentioned in the video are:
- Google Search Console (Webmaster Tool)
- Aarisha Javid Muhammad Hassani Blog
- Aarisha Javid Muhammad Hassani YouTube Channel
Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger | Part 10 – Google Search Console [Urdu/Hindi]
Part 11 – Bing Webmaster Tool Complete Review
In Part 11 of Complete SEO Course for WordPress and Blogger, we’ll be discussing Bing Webmaster Tool in detail. We’ll talk about the different b/w Bing and Google Searches; How to Add sites on Bing Webmaster Tool, How to Submit Sitemaps in Bing, How to Verify Sites on Bing and finally we’ll have a detailed look at all the feature of Bing Webmaster Tools.
The sites/articles mentioned in the video are:
- Bing Webmaster Tool
- AdSense Earnings at Risk
- Don’t Expose Babies to Electronic Screens
- Aarisha Javid Muhammad Hassani Blog
Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger | Part 11 – Bing Webmaster Tool Review [Urdu/Hindi]
Part 12 – Jetpack Plugin Complete Guide, Setup and Importance
In this part 12 of Complete SEO Course for WordPress and Blogger, we’ll be talking about one of the most popular WordPress Plugins – Jetpack for WordPress Plugin.
We’ll set up the Jetpack plugin step by step. Also, we’ll see the important features of the Jetpack plugin and its importance for a WordPress site and how it helps in SEO of a WordPress Site.
Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger | Part 12 – Jetpack Plugin Complete Guide [Urdu/Hindi]
Part 13 – Content and Keyword Optimization (Updating Posts)
So, by this time, you have known how you can set up the SEO of your WordPress / Blogger sites. Also, you can now do the On-Page SEO of your site and increase its ranking in Google, Bing or other Search Engines.
In this video, we’ll talk about Content or Keyword Optimization. It is basically the updating of older published posts and by using Keyword Proximity and Keyword Relevance with the help of Google Keyword Planner, Google Suggest, and Ubersuggest, we’ll optimize our content.
Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger | Part 13 – Content/Keyword Optimization [Urdu/Hindi]
Part 14 – Social Link Building (Off-Page SEO) – Add Social Sharing Icons in Blogger/BlogSpot Sites
From this part ie part 14 of The Complete SEO Course for Blogger and WordPress sites, we’ll be discussing the Off-Page SEO.
Now, we have already discussed in very detail about the On-Page SEO for both Blogger and WordPress sites. When you do the On Page SEO properly then there is no way that can stop your Keyword / Post to rank in Search Engines like Google or Bing. Off-Page SEO helps in quick ranking of the Keywords in Search Engines as explained in the video.
Here, we’ll also discuss how you can add Social Media Sharing Icons (Plugin) for Blogger Site (which is really easy in the case of WordPress sites as there are many such Plugins are easily available.
Here is How to Install AddThis (Social Sharing Icons) on a Blogger Website?
The steps are shown in the video below step-by-step.
- If you haven’t already, you will first want to create an AddThis account. If you have already created an AddThis account, log in to your dashboard here.
- Navigate to the Tools tab and activate and customize the tool(s) that you would like to use on your website. In this case, we are talking about Floating Icons and their customizations and settings.
- From the Get the Code page, grab your unique code snippet under the HTML Website tab.
- Log in to your Blogger site and click Layout in the left side navigation bar.
- Click on any of the Add a Gadget link within the layout (on Sidebar).
- Paste the code snippet that you copied earlier from your AddThis dashboard into the content section of the gadget (Step 3).
- Click Save.
You should now see your AddThis tool(s) appearing on your website.
Similarly, you can Inline Social Sharing Icons,
To install any Inline tools on your website, you will need to add a second snippet of code to your site. This second snippet of code will specify where on your pages you would like the tools to appear.
After activating an inline tool, navigate to the Get the Code page. You will find the Inline code under the “Setup Inline Tools” section. Copy this code, then paste it in the section of your site where you would like the tool to appear.
Here are a few examples of where you can place your Inline tools:
In the sidebar
- In your Blogger dashboard, click Layout and then click the Add a Gadget link in the sidebar area.
At the top of a post
- In your Blogger dashboard, go to Template and then click Edit HTML.
- Place the button code after the <div class=”post-header-line-1″>tag in the code editor.
- Click Save Template.
At the bottom of a post
- In your Blogger dashboard, go to Template and then click on Edit HTML.
- Place the button code before the <div class=”post-footer”>tag in the code editor.
- Click Save Template.
Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger | Part 14 – Social Link Building OffPage SEO[Urdu/Hindi]
Part 15 – SEO Question and Answers
Based on the previous 14 Episodes of the SEO Course for WordPress Sites and Blogger/BlogSpot Sites, in this video, I’ll be answering all the important questions asked in previous videos.
Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger | Part 15 – SEO Question and Answers [Urdu/Hindi]
Part 16 – Creating SEO Backlinks (Dofollow/Nofollow) (Noopener/Noreferrer)
In this of part of the Complete SEO Course, while we are discussing Link Building strategies, we’ll over fours aspects basically. i) dofollow ii) nofollow iii) noopener iv) noreferrer
dofollow links and nofollow links have a direct connection with the SEO of a site. For a more in-depth study with practical examples, please watch the video
Link Building (Back Links)
- Search engines crawlers follow dofollow links. In other words, they continue to crawl other pages they discover through standard links.
- Dofollow links pass along what the SEO community commonly calls “link juice.” Links are a vote for quality.
- Example <a href=”https://techurdu.net/”>complete seo course</a>
50 Dofollow Websites
This is the list of 50 websites where you can submit your articles and get dofollow links. I haven’t tested all of these sites and found this list on Google. So, prior posting your article please check its ranking and stats in Alexa
1. articlesalley.com Page Rank 7
2. suite101.com Page Rank 7
3. ezinearticles.com Page Rank 6
4. articlesbase.com Page Rank 6 (With 10 articles, will change to do-follow)
5. articlecity.com Page Rank 6
6. isnare.com Page Rank 6
7. buzzle.com Page Rank 6
8. helium.com Page Rank 6
9. site-reference.com Page Rank 5
10. articleslash.net Page Rank 5
11. thewhir.com/find/articlecentral Page Rank 5
12. a1articles.com Page Rank 5
13. sooperarticles.com Page Rank 5
14. searchwarp.com Page Rank 5
15. articlesnatch.com Page Rank 5
16. articlealley.com Page Rank 5
17. articledashboard.com Page Rank 5
18. selfgrowth.com/articles.html Page Rank 5
19. ideamarketers.com Page Rank 5
20. bukisa.com Page Rank 5
21. goarticles.com Page Rank 4
22. carolinaarticles.com Page Rank 4
23. articlesfactory.com Page Rank 4
24. articleclick.com Page Rank 4
25. submityourarticle.com/articles/ Page Rank 4
26. infobarrel.com Page Rank 4
27. abcarticledirectory.com Page Rank 4
28. upublish.info Page Rank 4
29. e-articles.info Page Rank 4
30. articlemonkeys.com Page Rank 4 (Now No-Follow)
31. dime-co.com Page Rank 4
32. web-source.net Page Rank 3
33. EvanCarmichael.com Page Rank 3
34. articlerich.com Page Rank 3
35. amazines.com Page Rank 3
36. articlewarehouse.com Page Rank 3
37. acmearticles.com Page Rank 3
38. article-buzz.com Page Rank 3
39. fourpxarticles.com Page Rank 3
40. articlebliss.com Page Rank 3
41. articles.everyquery.com Page Rank 3
42. thecontentcorner.com Page Rank 3
43. affsphere.com Page Rank 3
44. articlecell.com Page Rank 2
45. articlestars.com Page Rank 2
46. articlecube.com Page Rank 0
47. articlecompilation.com Page Rank 0
48. articlepool.com Page Rank 0
49. 365articles.com Page Rank 0
50. articlenexus.com Page Rank
- In contrast, nofollow links have a bit of code that asks search engines to not crawl them or count them as votes of quality.
- Example <a href=“https://techurdu.net/” rel=”nofollow” >complete seo course</a>
The sites/articles/tools mentioned in the video are:
Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger | Part 16 – Backlinks (Dofollow/Nofollow) [Urdu/Hindi]
Part 17 – Getting dofollow Backlinks Via Commenting
In this episode of Link Building, we’ll talk about how we can get dofollow/nofollow backlinks via commenting. Well, since it is not so much popular these days (getting backlinks via commenting), still we’ll cover this topic as this has some advantage in increasing over site’s Domain Authority and overall rankings.
The sites/articles/tools mentioned in the video are:
Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger | Part 17 – Backlinks Via Commenting [Urdu/Hindi]
- Getting Backlinks via Blog Commenting – Still Works or Not? 00:47
- What are the Main Ways to Get Backlinks Via Commenting? 02:18
- What are Important Tips for Blog Commenting Backlinks? 02:25
- First Method of Getting Backlinks Via Blog Commenting: 04:24
- How to Check a Comment is dofollow or nofollow? 07:22
- Second Method of Getting Backlinks Via Blog Commenting: 09:00
- How to Get Dofollow Backlinks by dropmylink.com? 09:06
- Special Trick to Get your Comments Approved on a Blog: 10:57
- Third Method of Getting Backlinks Via Blog Commenting: 12:31
- What are the Top dofollow Backlinks Commenting Sites? 12:33
- What is Domain Authority? 13:09
Part 18 – Backlinks Via Question & Answers Sites & Forums
In this episode of Link Building (getting Backlinks for our sites and ranking our keywords), we’ll focus on getting backlinks from Question & Answer sites and from different Forums.
The sites/articles/tools mentioned in the video are:
- Check the Alexa Ranking of Any Site
- Boardreader – Checking for Forums sites
- How do I Recover Deleted Facebook Posts? My Answer on Quora
- My Profile on Quora
- Top #5 Water Scarcity Issues – My Essay Post on CSS Forum
- The Impacts of Tourism Development
Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger | Part 18 – Backlinks Via QnA Sites & Forums[Urdu/Hindi]
- How to Get Backlinks from Question-Answer Sites – Introduction: 01:24
- What is Best Question-Answer site for Backlinks & Views? 02:07
- How I Got 57,000 Views from Quora in 30 Days? 03:23
- How I Got 586,700 Views from Quora in about 16 Months? 03:23
- What is the Importance of Using Quora Forum? 03:58
- How Quora Helps in Increasing SEO & Backlinks? 03:58
- How to Generate Backlinks from Quora? 05:05
- How to Add Your Site Posts on Quora to Get Backlinks? 09:17
- How to Get Backlinks from Forums? 11:25
- How I Got 10,525 Views on a Post in Just 21 Hours on a Forum? 12:37
- How to Add Posts & Sites in Forums to Get Backlinks & Views? 14:10
- What are Important things to Keep in Mind while Using Forums to Get Backlinks? 15:00
- How to Find Question-Answer Forums to Get Backlinks Using Boardreader? 16:33
- How does Boardreader Site Work? 16:47
Part 19 – Get Backlinks By Video Blogging (YouTube, Facebook Tube, Dailymotion, Amazon Tube, etc)
In this part 19, we will continue discussing Link Building for our sites and get backlinks to increase the SEO of a particular post/keyword and the overall Alexa Ranking and Doman Authority of our site.
The method we’re discussing today is via Video Blogging or getting backlinks from Video Sharing sites like YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook Tube, Dailymotion, Amazon Tube, etc to name a few.
The sites/articles/tools mentioned in the video are:
Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger | Part 19 – Get Backlinks By Video Blogging [Urdu/Hindi]
- How to Get Backlinks? (Previous Videos): 00:18
- What is the Importance of Getting Backlinks for SEO? 00:56
- What are the Risks of Getting Backlinks for SEO using Black Hat Techniques? 01:50
- How to Use Video Blogging Sites (YouTube) to Generate Backlinks to Increase SEO of a Keyword and Site? 02:20
- How to Earn from Facebook Using Videos? What is the Criteria? 03:18
- *Our 10,000 Subscribers on YouTube 🙂 03:47
- What is the Importance of Creating Videos (on YouTube)? 04:16
- How to Get Backlinks from YouTube Videos and increase SEO? 05:04
- Are Backlinks from YouTube dofollow or nofollow? 05:24
- What is the Importance and Advantage of Creating Blogger / WordPress Sites for YouTubers? 06:49
- Complete SEO Course for YouTube (future course): 09:22
- SEO of YouTube Video Tags: 10:29
- Why we must Use Blogs and YouTube (together)? 11:49
- What is the Direct Advantage of Videos for a Site? 12:22
- How Videos Increase the Alexa Ranking and Domain Authority of Blogger & WordPress Sites? 13:00
- What is the Importance of Adding Media (Video, Images, pdf, pptx, docx, etc) on SEO of a Site? 14:00
- What is the Best Way to Use YouTube to Increase SEO of Sites? 15:16
- Get Backlinks By Video Blogging – Conclusion: 17:27
Part 20 – Robots.txt for Word Press and Blogger Sites – Importance & Usage
Understanding Robots.txt is really important as far as the basic structure of a site and its SEO are concerned. In this part of the Complete SEO Course for Blogger & WordPress, we’ll be discussing in very detail about what Robots.txt is? What is its importance and how to make settings/changes, etc in robtos.txt for a Blogger and WordPress site?
Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger | Part 20 – Robots.txt for WP/Blogger Sites [Urdu/Hindi]
- Skip Introduction: 01:36
- How does Search Engines (Bots) Crawl our Sites or Posts? 01:57
- Whats is a robot.txt? 03:56
- How to Check robots.txt of any WordPress Site? 04:30
- What are Main Parts of robots.txt? 04:57
- What is meant by User-Agent in robots.txt? 05:33
- Why we Disallow wp-admin in robots.txt? 06:47
- Why we Disallow search or /?s of a site in robots.txt? 09:38
- What is meant by * in robots.txt? 11:21
- How to Create your own robots.txt? 11:53
- How to Check robots.txt of a Blogger Site? 13:41
- How to Edit Custom robots.txt of a Blogger Site? 14:28
- How to increase start-index=1 & max-results=500 of a robots.txt? 18:09
- How to Edit/Add robots.txt of a WordPress Site (in Cpanel)? 20:51
- What are the reasons if you don’t find your site robots.txt? 21:10
Part 21 – Backlinks – Stop Doing These Techniques to Get Backlinks
No one can deny the importance of backlinks and the role these play in the Domain Authority, Page Authority and Page Ranking of any site or keywords. Though, In our previous videos, we’ve already covered a number of new and advanced techniques to get backlinks (dofollow/nofollow backlinks).
In this video, we’ll be talking about which methods you stop doing to get backlinks. I’ll also share some tips and tricks that will make you concise you of things you should be careful of while getting backlinks. For more details, watch the video till end.
The sites/articles/tools mentioned in the video are:
Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger | Part 21 – Backlinks – Stop Doing This![Urdu/Hindi]
- Why we should not get backlinks via Expired Domain? Pros & Cons – 01:34
- Why we should not get backlinks via WordPress/Blogger Themes, Plugins, etc? 03:47
- What is the total number of backlinks (dofollow/nofollow) of my sites? 06:43
- What type of sites gives high-ranking backlinks? 07:23
- How to check Spam Score of any website? 08:12
- What should be the minimus Spam Score of a website to get backlinks? 08:31
- How to check the age of any website? 10:02
- What should be the minimum number of backlinks to get for a post (the safe zone)? 10:27
- What are spamming methods to avoid to get backlinks? 12:26
- Which site to give nofollow links? When should we use the nofollow attribute for link building? 16:15
- How to add nofollow attribute in blogs? 16:47
- Should we use dofollow or nofollow attribute in Affiliate link building? 17:53
- Should we use dofollow or nofollow attribute in Promotions link building? 18:10
- Should we use dofollow or nofollow attribute for a Lower Ranking sites? 18:21
- Should we use dofollow or nofollow attribute for Link Collaboration link building? 18:48
Part 22 – Google Algorithm Updates and Webmaster Guidelines
Guys, Each year, Google makes hundreds of changes to search. In 2018, they reported an incredible 3,234 updates — an average of almost 9 per day, and more than 8 times the number of updates in 2009. While most of these changes are minor, Google occasionally rolls out a major algorithmic update (such as Panda and Penguin) that affects search results in significant ways.
For search marketers, knowing when major Google updates happened can help explain changes in rankings and organic website traffic and ultimately improve search engine optimization. Below, we’ve listed the major algorithmic changes that have had the biggest impact on search.
So it is strongly encouraged you to pay very close attention to the Quality Guidelines, which outline some of the illicit practices that may lead to a site being removed entirely from the Google index or otherwise affected by an algorithmic or manual spam action. If a site has been affected by a spam action, it may no longer show up in results on Google.com or on any of Google’s partner sites.
Articles / Sites mentioned in the video are:
Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger | Part 22 – Google Algorithm and Webmaster Guidelines [Urdu/Hindi]
- Importance of Following Google Algorithms: 00:10
- How to Get Google Algorithm Update History? 02:24
- How did Google Algorithm work in Past? 04:40
- What are Important Google Search Algorithm Updates? 05:27
- What are Important Google Webmaster Guidelines? 13:18
- What are the Basic Principles of Webmaster Guidelines? 14:38
- What is the Bounce Rate of techurdu.net? 17:14
- What are the Google Webmaster Specific Guidelines? 21:03
- What are the Techniques to Avoid to Keep Our Website/Blog Safe? 21:07
- What are the Google Webmaster General Guidelines? 25:18
- Why Websites/Blogs are not Approved by Google AdSense? 28:00
Part 23 – Google Panda Update – Know Everything
What is Google Panda Algorithm?
Google Panda was Initial Released on February 23, 2011. It was also initially known as “Farmer.” The stated purpose of the Google Panda algorithm update was to reward high-quality websites and diminish the presence of low-quality websites in Google’s organic search engine results.
According to Google, Panda’s initial rollout over the course of several months affected up to 12 per cent of English language search results.
What are the Main Triggers of the Panda Algorithm?
Following are the main triggers of the Google Panda Algorithm:
- Poor Site Structure
- Poor On-Page SEO
- Low-Quality Content
- Thin Content
- Copied Content
- Duplicate Content
- Content Farming
- Low-quality user-generated content (UGC)
- Keyword Stuffing
- High ad-to-content ratio
- Above the Fold Content
- Low-quality content surrounding affiliate links
- Content mismatching search query
How can I know if I’ve been hit by Panda?
One signal of a potential Panda penalization is a sudden drop in your website’s organic traffic or search engine rankings correlating with a known date of an algorithm update. You can find this by going to your Google Analytics and see if there is any sudden drop in your viewers (rankings) and tally it with Google Search Algorithm History page and see if there is any new update.
Also, you can easily find any important algorithm problems using Penguin SEO Tool. It is a free SEO tool to help you investigate whether you’ve been impacted by Google’s algorithm updates. Watch given the video for usage instructions. Once you know you been hit by any Algorithm (particularly by Panda in this case), you need to get out of hit to get back in the game. So, here is what you need to do.
How to recover from Panda Penalty or Hit?
Focus on the following remedial measures to get out of the Panda penalty.
- Abandoning content farming practices
- Overhauling website content for quality, usefulness, relevance, trustworthiness and authority.
- Revising the ad/content or affiliate/content ratio so that pages are not dominated by ads or affiliate links.
- Ensuring that the content of a given page is a relevant match to a user’s query.
- Removing or overhauling duplicate content
- Careful vetting and editing of user-generated content and ensuring that it is original, error-free and useful to readers, where applicable
- Using the Robots noindex, nofollow command to block the indexing of duplicate or near-duplicate internal website content or other problematic elements.
Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger | Part 23 – Google Panda – Know Everything [Urdu/Hindi]
Part 24 – Google Penguin Update – Know Everything
What is Google Penguin Algorithm?
Google Penguin was launched on April 24, 2012. Google Penguin’s objective is to down-rank sites whose links it deems manipulative. Since late 2016, Penguin has been part of Google’s core algorithm; unlike Panda, it works in real-time.
What are the Main Triggers of Penguin Update?
These are the main triggers of the Penguin Update.
- Low-Quality Links
- Irrelevant Internal and External Links
- Unnatural Backlinks
- Paid Backlinks
- Bad Anchor Texts
- Keyword Stuffing
How to Recover from the Penguin Penalty?
By focussing on the Penguin Tiggers, you can keep your site safe from any penguin penalties or hit. In case you are affected, follows the tips to recover from the penalty:
- The removal of any unnatural links over which you have control, including links you’ve built yourself or have caused to be placed on 3rd party websites.
- The disavowal of spammy links that you can’t control.
- The revision of your website’s content to remedy over-optimization, ensuring that keywords have been implemented naturally instead of robotically, repetitively or nonsensically on pages where this is no relationship between the topic and the keywords being used.
Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger | Part 24 – Google Penguin – Know Everything[Urdu/Hindi]
Google Penguin was released on April 24, 2012. It was a new effort to reward high-quality websites and diminish the search engine results page (SERP) presence of websites that engaged in manipulative link schemes and keyword stuffing. Penguin is now part of Google’s core algorithm.
- Important Google Algorithms: 1:02
- Difference b/w Google Panda & Google Penguin: 2:15
- What is the Penguin Algorithm? 2:56
- What are the Penguin Triggers? 4:09
- How do we know our site has been hit by Google Penguin? 17:22
- The Free Tool to know about Google Penguin Impacts: 17:58
- Website Penalty Indicator: 20:34
- How to Recover from Google Penguin Impacts? 12:18
- How to Disavow Spammy, Unnatural, Irrelevant Backlinks? 22:15
- How to know your Good or Bad Backlinks? 22:54
- How to Use the Google Disavow Tool? 30:35
- How to Check Google Manual Penalties on Sites and Blogs? 36:30
Part 25 – Google Hummingbird Algorithm Update
Google Hummingbird Update was launched on August 22, 2013. It helps Google better interpret search queries and provide results that match searcher intent. While keywords continue to be important, Hummingbird makes it possible for a page to rank for a query even if it doesn’t contain the exact words the searcher entered. This is achieved with the help of natural language processing that relies on latent semantic indexing, co-occurring terms and synonyms.
In this part of the Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger, we’ll discuss the Google Hummingbird Algorithm Update in Very Details. We’ll discuss its importance in Google Search, Its Importance Features, Important aspects from SEO points of view, its impact on positive and negative SEO. We’ll also cover Page Speed, Page Size, Page Mobile Usability and much more.
Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger | Part 25 – Google Hummingbird Algorithm [Urdu/Hindi]
- Important Google Algorithms – 01:28
- How Hummingbird is different from Google Panda and Penguin? 01:39
- How does Hummingbird work in Google Search? Important Features – 02:40
- Google Hummingbird Update and Mobile Usability – 05:24
- Google Hummingbird Algorithm and Voice Searches – 06:05
- Humming Bird and Local Searches – 07:26
- Importance of Video Blogging – 09:33
- Importance of Humming Bird for SEO Developers – 10:11
- Mobile Usability and Google Search Console – 13:35
- Check Your Site is Mobile-Friendly or Not – 14:35
- Add Mobile Responsive Google AdSense Ads – 16:16
- Site Speed Test and Importance in Mobile and Desktops (Google Page Speed Insights) – 17:43
- Page Size Test and Importance – 20:15
Part 26 – Other Important Google Algorithms
In continuation to Google Algorithms Videos, in this part 27 of the SEO Guide, we’ll be discussing other Important Google Algorithms (the details given in Time-Stamps below).
Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger | Part 26 – Other Important Google Algorithms [Urdu/Hindi]
- What are Important Google Algorithms/ Updates? 00:45
- Pigeon Google Algorithm – Its Importance & SEO Tips – 01:22
- Mobile Google Algorithm – Its Importance & SEO Tips – 03:10
- RankBrain Google Algorithm – Its Importance & SEO Tips – 04:14
- Possum Google Algorithm – Its Importance & SEO Tips – 05:55
- Fred Google Algorithm – Its Importance & SEO Tips – 07:16
- Pirate Google Algorithm – Its Importance & SEO Tips – 08:36
- HTTPS / SSL Update – Its Importance & SEO Tips – 09:23
- Exact Match Domain (EMD) Algorithm Update – 10:25
- Announcing Other Important FREE Courses – 14:26
Part 27 – Working as SEO Expert / SEO Job Opportunites and Tips
Now, you’ve learnt the basics of SEO. You know how to rank a site or a keyword. You’ve dealt with all the problems and know how to face these challenges. It is time you move to the next level and using this SEO knowledge, you can now earn a handsome amount of money.
In this video, we have discussed in detail how you look for SEO jobs. And most importantly, how to start of SEO of any site. What important Tips and points are to keep in mind while starting any such job.
Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger | Part 27 – Working as SEO Expert / SEO Job [Urdu/Hindi]
Part 28 – Rank Math – The Best FREE SEO WP Plugin
If you are working on WordPress, then I’m sure you know a lot of WordPress Plugin. Well, to be specific, if talking about Search Engine Optimization (SEO), then the Plugin that comes in mind is Yoast SEO Plugin which is considered as the best SEO WordPress Plugin out there.
Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger | Part 28 – Rank Math – Best SEO WP Plugin [Urdu/Hindi]
Read More about Rank Math Plugin here
In this part of the SEO Course for WordPress and Blogger, we’ll be talking about Rank Math – an Amazing WordPress Plugin (which is the best alternative of Yoast or All in One SEO Plugin).
Part 29 – Increase Ranking of Previous/Existing Posts
Well, I’m sure by this time (Part-29) of the SEO Course for WordPress and Blogger, you have got the idea of doing full SEO of your posts and sites. Do you want to Rank your Posts higher in Google Search (especially those posts on which you’ve already done On-Page and Off-Page SEO and still not on the top results of Google? Well, then you need to watch this video.
Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger |Part 29 Increase Ranking of Previous Posts[Urdu/Hindi]
In this part, I will talk about two amazing free tools that will help you in ranking your posts higher in Search Engines.
Part 30 – Duplicate Content – Causes and Fix
In this part of the complete SEO Course for WordPress and Blogger, we’ll talk about in every detail about Duplicate Content.
Duplicate Content is content which is available on multiple URLs on the web or on a site. Since more than one URL shows the same content, search engines don’t know which URL to rank higher in the search results. Therefore, in most cases, they rank both URLs lower and give preference to other webpages.
Read more details about Duplicate Content, please visit.
Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger | Part 30 – Duplicate Content-Causes and Fix[Urdu/Hindi]
- [0:03:20] What is Duplicate Content?
- [0:05:50] What is the difference b/w Duplicate Content and Copied Content?
- [0:06:54] What are types of Copied Content (that Google identifies)?
- [0:09:52] What are the Causes of Duplicate Content?
- [0:11:13] Indexing Categories and Tags
- [0:14:51] Duplicate URLs
- [0:16:47] Search Queries
- [0:18:35] Not Using Excerpts
- [20:18] Session IDs
- [0:21:22] Tracking Links
- [0:23:03] Content Syndication
- [0:23:13] Internal Duplicating Content
- [0:26:43] Order of Parameter
- [0:28:01] Comment Pagination
- [0:28:53] Printer-Friendly Pages
- [0:30:25] WWW vs. non-WWW and HTTP vs. HTTPS
- [0:34:08] How to Identify Duplicate Content Issues (within content)?
- [0:36:45] How to Identify Duplicate Content Issues within Your Content (using Google)?
- [0:42:01] How to Identify Duplicate Content Issues across the Web (using Google)?
- [0:44:08] A broader way to Identify Duplicate Content (on the Internet)
- [0:51:55] Using Duplicate Content Finder Tools
- [0:52:07] CopyScape – Duplicate Content Finder Tool (outside your content)
- [0:57:17] Siteliner – Duplicate Content Finder Tool (within your content)
- [0:58:21] How to solve Duplicate Content Issues?
- [0:58:58] Canonical URLs
- [1:01:01] Canonicalization
- [1:04:21] How to add Canonical URL in posts?
- [1:07:15] How to solve the problem of duplicate Indexing Categories and Tags?
- [1:10:10] How to solve the problem of duplicate URLs (on Blogger and WordPress)?
- [1:13:27] How to use Redirection to solve/fix Duplicate Content issues?
- [1:15:37] Canonicalization Vs. Redirection (which one is better to use to fix Duplicate Content issues)
- [1:15:56] How to solve the problems of Search Queries using Robots.txt (to avoid duplicate content)?
- [1:16:44] How to solve the problems of Not Using Excerpts on Blogger and WordPress Sites (to avoid duplicate content)?
- [1:18:39] How to solve the problem of Session IDs for shopping sites (to avoid duplicate content)?
- [1:18:55] How to solve the issues of Tracking Links/RSS Feed (to avoid duplicate content)?
- [1:22:10] How to solve the problem of Content Syndication (your copied content by others) (to avoid duplicate/copied content)?
- [1:27:14] How to check the Canonical URL in posts?
Part 31 – Meta Tags and Meta Description
In this part of the Complete SEO Course, we’ll talk about Meta Title (or Title Tags) and Meta Description.
Title tags and meta descriptions are bits of HTML code in the header of a web page. They help search engines understand the content on a page.
A page’s title tag and meta description are usually shown whenever that page appears in search engine results.
Click here to visit SEO Site Checkup Website and check the overall SEO of your site.
The codes mentioned in the video are:
<meta name=”description” content=”type_your_description_here”>
Complete SEO Course for WordPress & Blogger | Part 31 – Meta Tags and Meta Description [Urdu/Hindi]
- [1:05] How to check Meta Title and Meta Description in Google Search?
- [3:44] How to check Meta Title and Meta Description using Tools (SEO Site Checkup)?
- [5:26] What is the best length (how many words) of Meta Title?
- [6:45] How to check the complete SEO of a site (Free SEO Checkup)?
- [8:21] What is the best length (no of words) of Meta Description?
- [8:34] How to add Meta Title and Meta Description of a site?
Interested in Other Tech Urdu YouTube Videos, here is the Tech Urdu YouTube Videos Sitemap.
789 17 19 22 15 8