Aerial View of Quetta Valley
Pictures Credits: Sir Aziz Ahmad Jamali.
The Video Highlights
- Nausaar Valley west of Quetta: Green patches show the blessings of recent rains.
- Terrain around Ghazaband Pass
- Quetta Airport
- Chashma Achozai
- Quetta Valley (North East)
- Quetta Cantonment
- Khalid Base
- Quetta Valley (North)
- Hill Design in Hanna Urrak
- Urrak Valley view: Babri Peak in distance
- Babri Peak (Kushne Nekaan)
- Southern end of Zarghoon Hills
- Soorange coal depot
- Takatu broad view
- Spikes of Babri (Kushne Nekaan) in the Zarghoon high hills
- High rock zone of Zarghoon: Wali Tangi dam and gorge in view
- Wali Tangi dam and the highest peak of Balochistan in far background
- Char Shakh, the eastern height of Quetta Valley
- Marriabad, dwellings on the Hill
- Smungli Base
- Chiltan and Karkhassa
Aerial View of Quetta
Don’t Forget to Watch: Pashtun Culture Depicted in Paintings with Game of Thrones Rabab Music
The Music used is of very famous Air Wolf Series.
Explore the Land of Pure with us.