Daily Usage Report Notifications, Detailed Device Unlock & Session Length Stats and More
ActionDash takes the Digital Wellbeing app as a starting point, makes it available to all Android users, then offers a deeper experience with enhanced insights and powerful customizations.
ActionDash: Digital Wellbeing & Screen Time helper
Action Dash – Special Features
ActionDash gets its usage data directly from Android, so using it has no impact on your battery.
ActionDash’s visualizations come directly from Android, after first installing the app you’ll already have more than a week’s worth of usage history to look at!
ActionDash aims to be helpful to everyone, whether you’re actively looking reduce your device usage or not.
Action Dash shows you just how much you rely on your phone, what apps you use the most, how many times you unlock it and more. It also shows you a daily summary to really help you take action on your smartphone addiction. What’s more, you also get a native dark mode.
Action Dash’s – Enhancements and Customizations
Some of Action Dash’s power user enhancements and customizations include:
• Runs on all Android devices
• Dark theme
• Daily usage report notification
• Detailed device unlock and session length stats
• Configure the ‘start of the day’ to be (handy for night owls)
• Options to include apps such as Pixel Launcher and the Digital Wellbeing app in usage stats (which Digital Wellbeing itself hides)